Dream Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kolar
    RB are some nice people who aren't that bad at basing. They are also attracting better basers now. I thought the idea keeping an open door policy with a squad would kill it within a week, but it seems that RB have been able to keep the crap out while keeping a wide and dedicated player base.
    Lies, we fight amongst ourselves constantly, with threats to spec people, axe people, and leave flying around every day. A squad member is attempting to put together an union which will contest nearly every action by the caps, while I am trying to instigate revolt and break away half the roster while doing this. In retaliation, Paul is attempting to assassinate me, and I have moved to my secret island hideout. But it's not going so badly, just yesterday me and two of my friends ping stormed Fit of Rage for a hour after triangulating his approximate location. Now I need to go check the front door since someone rang, but first I need to get Keitaro to cover me with his shotgun in case anything happens...
    - k2

Comment

Siege
      They owned everything.. In publics they owned as wbs $

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
      1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
      1:Freeze> LOL FAR
      ---
      5:waven> freeze
      5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
      5:waven> you state your business with sanji
      5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
      5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
      5:waven> and i will talk to ease
      5:Freeze> LOL
      5:waven> that's how things work around here
      --
      1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
        leave flying around every day
        Don't ever leave flying around every day k2!

Comment

wobniar eht etsaT

Paladen and Vulch... maybe Elusive.

Vulch let me in before it was even a real squad, so that was cool. CoT is nice.

Paladen let me in too, so I guess I often get my way. Haha.

Epi never let me join Elusive... We all know that was because the other members would be jealous of my skills. They are very competitive.
          Spider
          Formerly EEK! A Spider!
          Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Well originally I was a dueler, and I'd have to say that Cripples was my dream squad. But someone showed me basing, (I still dunno how or who got me into basing, lol) and Disoblige was the my dream squad. And now I'm in Disoblige. :]
            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
            • Shark
            • Dicer
            • Sager
            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Spastic, well at first i thought that cpt.batcrap was a newbie so i said no! lol whoops! n e wayz, ive hopped around from a few sqds and i think Cripples is gonna be a strong contender in Twlb.and i have always liked the handicap banner, so i can say that im finally on a sqd i actually wanted to be on instead of some lamer new sqd, eg..whiteferrets?
              work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
                But it's not going so badly, just yesterday me and two of my friends ping stormed Fit of Rage for a hour after triangulating his approximate location.
                LOL

You'll neva catch me.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I always wanted to make a skilled squad for myself, If I could join any squad I wanted it would only be Air but its dead, for now, and most likely forever -_-
                  carpe diem

Comment

I kinda wanted to be a part of Whiterabbits but I knew they would prolly never let me in (jerks)
                    I also asked MADCOWZ and they turned me down (geeks).
                    But that was like 1 year ago .

-Tyson
                    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

I wanna join PUMA they won't let me because they are afraid I'll take over.
                      carpe diem

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson Bitbeast
                        I kinda wanted to be a part of Whiterabbits but I knew they would prolly never let me in (jerks)
                        So you're calling us jerks cause you thought you knew we would never let you in and thus never asked.... well that makes a lot of sense.

Normally if someone asks us to join we consider them and base our answer on what we know about them, how much we like them...and so on. If the general feeling is "who?" we take time, if there is interest, to get to know this person.

And Tyson, why would you want to be in a squad full of jerks...? :P

Comment

diso IS my dream squad ... a bunch of guys who excell in all leagues including basing ..... i always looked for an elite squad who knew how to base. thats diso
                          There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kolar
                            Ufo became Diso a while back,
                            Not true.
                            "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

ive allways wanted to be in -final- or some other old squads... but cause ive never played back then and im a newb, i dont think that its possible. even though in movies ppl invent time machines... maybe one day... LIVE THE DREAM...

Comment

pakistan newb
                                jee

Comment

Working...
                                X