?go base Captain Blacklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go base Captain Blacklist

Should we do a 2 or 3 strike thing? Or just one mis-deed and you're on this list?

Either way, post the captains that should never be allowed to captain in ?go base here, and give your REASON too.

For example:

Froedrick: doesn't care for the fun of his team, will make decisions based on what's fun for him (2 terrs, 3 javs, 1 wb on a losing team) and what not.

Go on, don't be shy.
    Ну вот...

Anybody but Pearl Jam basically.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Matchbot: very lazy and slow

Comment

c'mon now, serious children, serious!
        Ну вот...

Comment

I'm 100% serious when I say anybody but bloodzombie or Pearl Jam...okay, i'll widen that to anybody not on pallies.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

proximo, he only picks newbie teams. and that isnt always bad if you have some fun, but there is no fun aswell.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

how about Aen|ma for starting a black list
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                how about Aen|ma for starting a black list
                Good idea.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                  proximo, he only picks newbie teams. and that isnt always bad if you have some fun, but there is no fun aswell.
                  So now newbies are not supposed to play base? Yea, I like your way of thinking. The same people should play base over and over again while the newbies watch in awe.
                  Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Anyone who doesn't have 1500 hr usage and played less than 100 ?go base games.

Serious.
                    Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Originally posted by TelC@t
                      Anyone who doesn't have 1500 hr usage and played less than 100 ?go base games.

Serious.
                      that includes me
                      Menno is a 1337 lamer! (5:0)

Comment

Nickname is the worst cap ever in ?go base

He always do good as cap in ?go base2 tho
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Nickname why did you leave Pallies again?

Anyway, I'm probably the best ?go base-captain, now Nockm is a bit inactive. Why?
                          First of all when I pick people I make sure they want to play their ship. This as long as I got sharks and a terr who are good enough. Although I'm very willing to start with someone who's new at either shark or terr, and as long as he isn't hurting the team he will keep playing it. That bring me to my next quality, I usually make good use of our given shipchangings. I also make funlineups, with in the back of my mind that changes can be made quickly if things don't work out with the fun-lineup. And all that combined with my own skills. That's why I don't think anyone tops my ?go base-captaining skills.

-_-

Comment

I didnt say he put only newbies in.. He makes newbie teams. there is a difference.

Meaning that he puts people in ships they arent supposed to be in. or putting people in ships they absolutely dont wanna be. therefore there will be a instability within the team and it will be a newbie team, not because there are only newbies on that team, I want to give "newbie" a chance in base. Just put them in the right ships
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                              Nickname why did you leave Pallies again?

Anyway, I'm probably the best ?go base-captain, now Nockm is a bit inactive. Why?
                              First of all when I pick people I make sure they want to play their ship. This as long as I got sharks and a terr who are good enough. Although I'm very willing to start with someone who's new at either shark or terr, and as long as he isn't hurting the team he will keep playing it. That bring me to my next quality, I usually make good use of our given shipchangings. I also make funlineups, with in the back of my mind that changes can be made quickly if things don't work out with the fun-lineup. And all that combined with my own skills. That's why I don't think anyone tops my ?go base-captaining skills.

-_-
                              If leaving the game while you're cap is good... I guess you're the best.
                              Originally posted by Diakka
                              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Working...
                              X