• Show
Clear All

apologies
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      Are you talking about last night? If so, I have an explanation for that. My g/f showed up unannounced and wanted to go check out Once Upon a Time in Mexico. You know, that kickass new flick that's a sequel to Desperado? Hot damn, what a movie. :]

Anyway, sorry I bailed without so much as a word. We were in a hurry.
      Sorry, this is off topic (suprise eh?) but Desperado sucked....
      Ну вот...

Comment

I'm not on Pallies and i'd like to think i'm a good captain.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

It's good to like things Adman.
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
            Sorry, this is off topic (suprise eh?) but Desperado sucked....
            EPHEW
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Wow im so surprised ppl didn't note me after i capped a suicide team of all javs and 1 terr

it was... unique, but I only did it cuz i got subbed in and out (thx proximo) like 20 times and there was only 5 mins left in the game.
              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
              TelCat> i dont

Comment

I think we should start blacklist those people that want to put levis in base. Those people are defenitly not capable of being cap.
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                  There should be a weekend or something where ONLY people who have based under 5 times before can base, to let new talent in
                  The thing is : basing with more newbs doesn't give any skills. The fact that people are playing with good players make them see the mistakes they do and what they should be doing. To integrate new basing players, you should let them play with good players (at least 3 or 4 old school guys).

Edit : eh, that's how i learned. And i am still

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                    Wow im so surprised ppl didn't note me after i capped a suicide team of all javs and 1 terr

it was... unique, but I only did it cuz i got subbed in and out (thx proximo) like 20 times and there was only 5 mins left in the game.
                    Hate to burst your bubble, but it's not unique, 100 jackasses have done it before you.
                    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Re: ?go base Captain Blacklist

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                      Either way, post the captains that should never be allowed to captain in ?go base here, and give your REASON too.
                      Aenema for trying to turn ?go base into another hangout for elitist fags, like we dont have enough of them in TW. Go play some elim.
                      1:Cig Smoke> stolen
                      Suicide Fish> ?cheater cig smoke repeatedly stealing my kills
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      Made You Look> should i bother warning? :o
                      Suicide Fish> Yeah please warn him!
                      Made You Look> I was talking about u
                      MODERATOR WARNING: Don't abuse ?cheater -Made You Look

Bukkake Surprise> there are no nooby ships, only nooby people

Comment

I'd say ckpoon, he has this strange ability to get spids with negative rec/sharks with ONE bad rep/terrs that aren't doing their job, subbed, even though they're doing JUST fine
                        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                        3 league vet

Comment

proximo
                          whytefang
                          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Games in ?go base recently have got worse i'm not entirely sure why the teams seem to get very 1 sided even when both caps are experienced, it certainly doesn't help when people start to leave or whine when they are losing, and stop asking your terrier questions thats just asking for trouble.

whiny spider> shit terr how you die!
                            terrier> i got shot in the face when answering another of your stupid questions.

Anyway back to the subject of blacklisting i do think that people should be blacklisted if they beg to cap then leave cus they are losing, but not if they genuinly (<----spellcheck please) have to leave and they inform their teammates of this.

A cap does need to look for the best interest of his team to secure a win but should make sure that he's creating fun for his team and himself because their isn't much point in paying if you arn't having fun now is there. (this is not an excuse to whine then leave...i think)

Also it can be the fault of the bot starter that picks the captains, i know i have picked some stonking bad ones in the past and will probably do so in the future, if you want people to be blacklisted for capping its not entirely their fault because alot of the time they are made cap because no-one else will volunteer.

Finally if you don't know how to use the bot and want to learn you can do a number of things.

• Ask someone who does know
                            • Message the matchbot with !help eg :Matchbot:!help
                            • goto this url: Matchbot Guide

Comment

I think that everybody that leaves a game because he is losing I.E. Mitch, should be blacklisted, not only for the captain spot, but also for a playing spot. What also is annoying that people come to base, and go !notplaying, I mean if you are not gonna play dont come. Or people that come get picked and then half game have to leave. If you cant play the whole game, dont come to play. I have had games where I had to sub half my team because they had to go, you can never play a solid match that way.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                                What also is annoying that people come to base, and go !notplaying, I mean if you are not gonna play dont come.
                                So I guess the only way to watch a base game is to not be good enough to be selected?

Comment

Working...
                                X