No announcement yet.

-FINAL-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see how some of you people dont know -Final-, most of them are always on. But i guess thats what you get when so many newer players come to tw :P Welcome back -Final-. Us in No Surrender look foreward to getting an ass kicking from you

Damn now that i think about it, i was invited to -Final-. But they changed their minds .

Lol gl -Final- wish you nothing but good days
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

Comment

disqi

sun cignature on ihan loistava....

ps. saanhan mä olla sun groupie, saanhan

pps. ja jos en, ni ees -final- groupie, eiks ni

Comment

Re: -FINAL-

Originally posted by Disqualifier
        -FINAL- is here to dominate SSCU Trench Wars once again.

With most of the older players (Sika, Domi, Incog, Disqualifier, Roxy, Poozzman, Joe, DUMBRIT!, VenomArse, King J-F, Eric is God, Bill C, FieryFire, gUrU^ and bhang) left, and with some new players, of whom you will hear from later on, the squad seems very strong, and we're here to stay.
        Hahaha, let me get this straight ... which of the 3 events are you going to dominate?

From the roster you listed here, you dont really have that many top javs, and you defintely don't have that many good basers.

I am sure you can get into top 5 in TWDD ez, but dominate TW? Oh, come on

Edit: BTW, I dont any a problem with anyone on your roster, but there are just too many damn good squads around nowadays.
        Last edited by TelC@t; 09-23-2003, 03:28 AM.
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Can i join final?

Comment

Can i join final?

Comment

Disq, pming them back with "Invite only" works buddy lol

See you in TWL
              The player with the biggest nuts.

- destroy

Comment

telcat please tell me what the fuck do you know about anything, when final starts really rolling your butt won't be the only thing dominated. you probably didn't even play back when final was still around, and im guessing you have no idea who half the players in final now are, and for a person that cares so much for subspace, that's sad
                jee

Comment

Indeed. Gl Final.
                  Strength and Honor

Comment

Good to see a good squad back - i wonder if it will be at this season they ditch the newb dashes from their squadname

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                    1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                    1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                    1:Zloy> Why
                    1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Originally posted by Blood
                      telcat please tell me what the fuck do you know about anything, when final starts really rolling your butt won't be the only thing dominated. you probably didn't even play back when final was still around, and im guessing you have no idea who half the players in final now are, and for a person that cares so much for subspace, that's sad

Yeah I am new, I have only been playing for 3 years and a half.

I AM SO DAMN NU!

OMG I am a newbie with 2500 hour usage!

Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

-Final- is like a sleeping dragon, even when its in slumber it's movements in sleep devastate everything, but when it wakes up that's when the real thing begins :P
                        - k2

Comment

Re: Re: -FINAL-

Originally posted by TelC@t
                          Hahaha, let me get this straight ... which of the 3 events are you going to dominate?

From the roster you listed here, you dont really have that many top javs, and you defintely don't have that many good basers.

I am sure you can get into top 5 in TWDD ez, but dominate TW? Oh, come on

Edit: BTW, I dont any a problem with anyone on your roster, but there are just too many damn good squads around nowadays.
                          true sika, joe and venomarse SUCK in jav, and not to forget the lack of experience from domi and disq-himself (...)

and next to that any squad with experienced subspace-players can win or get close to winning TWLB if they practise a bit. Yes, basing is really that easy when you have experience in this game.

to -Final-: Like A2k said, I hope to see you again in at least the TWLB final.
                          Last edited by Dabram; 09-23-2003, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: -FINAL-

Originally posted by Dabram
                            true sika, joe and venomarse SUCK in jav, and not to forget the lack of experience from domi and disq-himself (...)

and next to that any squad with experienced subspace-players can win or get close to winning TWLB if they practise a bit. Yes, basing is really that easy when you have experience in this game.
                            I DIDN'T say sika, joe, venom, domi or disq suck at jav dueling. But do you expect ALL 5 of them to turn up for EVERY TWLJ match?

What I meant was they don't have enough top jav players to ensure that they have at least 3 very good players in any given match.

About basing ... yes, any squad with a lot of experienced SS players can get into top 10 EZ if they practiced together a bit. But to get into top 5 actually require more than just 'a bit' practice.

To get into top 3 in basing is more than just to have a terr that can stay alive, sharks who know how to rep and not to mine on attack and spiders who can kill ... I think you know what I mean
                            Last edited by TelC@t; 09-23-2003, 10:29 AM.
                            Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

not really , basing is just that ez these days with the cram

how do u think a newbie levterring squad won twlb
                              There is no point in singing while shitting cause shit wont come out dancing.....

Comment

Basing is about strategy ... TEAM strategy
                                Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Working...
                                X