-FINAL-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TelC@t
    Yeah I am new, I have only been playing for 3 years and a half.

I AM SO DAMN NU!

OMG I am a newbie with 2500 hour usage!

Then you must have been around long enough to know that that means squat, right?

EDIT: Added the quote to clear up the context.
    Last edited by Troll King; 09-23-2003, 12:15 PM.

Comment

In case you did not understand me, which happens quite often, mostly due to myself, the post was meant to be humorous.
      We are definately one of the stronger squads in TW, no bragging involved - OK, maybe some. :O
      But we honestly play just for the fun of it, we're used to people talking shit about us, hating us and all that makes this game unenjoyable, which is why the only reason to have fun is to ignore it all.
      I do appologize beforehand for anything you may might offending that our Heads of Public Relations, Sika, Poozzman and Roxy, may say, but that just comes with the squad.
      All I'm saying, have fun, don't care about people talking bad things, even if they're -FINAL-. That's the medicine to get you far in this game.
      Domi> I'll take right one, you take left..truce
      USS Banana> ok
      Domi> on a sidenote Samurai and Strike are hunted
      Get ready. Game will start in 10 seconds
      USS Banana> you arent playing
      Domi> made too many plans and forgot to play

Nowyoudie> Sika once talked to me
      Nowyoudie> He said !ready

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
        Then you must have been around long enough to know that that means squat, right?

EDIT: Added the quote to clear up the context.
        Troll, I have a 20 pages essay due in 60 hours time, will you do it for me, please. I will give you 100 free kills
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Then you'd better stop posting and get to work.

Comment

Umm ... I am going out with friends later on today, then I have a full day load of uni tomorrow. I would probably start doing it on Thursday night ... and lose 10% by hand it in one day late.

So how about 200 free kills in exchange of 20 pages worth of essay?

That's 10 free kills per page, think about it
            Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

.......... shitty deal, give me 10 cookies per page and i'll do it

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: -FINAL-

I DIDN'T say sika, joe, venom, domi or disq suck at jav dueling. But do you expect ALL 5 of them to turn up for EVERY TWLJ match?

What I meant was they don't have enough top jav players to ensure that they have at least 3 very good players in any given match.

About basing ... yes, any squad with a lot of experienced SS players can get into top 10 EZ if they practiced together a bit. But to get into top 5 actually require more than just 'a bit' practice.

To get into top 3 in basing is more than just to have a terr that can stay alive, sharks who know how to rep and not to mine on attack and spiders who can kill ... I think you know what I mean
                I sometimes enjoy useless argumenting. Here we go.

Disoblige had just 5 top javs, Lemon Download Da1andonly Appleseed and Nockm. And we won TWLJ, there goes your first theory.

-Final- got into finals of TWLB before (probably before your time). Light won it in their first season, and so did Spastic. So there goes your second theory. And yes basing is easy, almost as easy as breaking crams.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: -FINAL-

Originally posted by Dabram
                  I sometimes enjoy useless argumenting. Here we go.

Disoblige had just 5 top javs, Lemon Download Da1andonly Appleseed and Nockm. And we won TWLJ, there goes your first theory.

-Final- got into finals of TWLB before (probably before your time). Light won it in their first season, and so did Spastic. So there goes your second theory. And yes basing is easy, almost as easy as breaking crams.
                  Since Troll wont do my essay 4 me, I understand u try 2 get me fail this subject by luring me 2 post.

Anywayz, dont remember diso's roster, but Mantra javs. Therefore u have at least 6 good javs.

There goes ur 1st theory

Light didnt get into the final in last LB, so if Final couldn't win b4, it has lil hope of getting into top 3 nowadayz.

BTW pure basing spiders ownz belim spiders who tend to camp 4 rec.

G2G, and u wont hear from me in da next 2 dayz and a half. I really need 2 get my essay done.
                  Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Umm ... I am going out with friends later on today, then I have a full day load of uni tomorrow. I would probably start doing it on Thursday night ... and lose 10% by hand it in one day late.

So how about 200 free kills in exchange of 20 pages worth of essay?

That's 10 free kills per page, think about it

I'll do it all for a blowjob for 20 days (1 blow per day) and under the condition that you swallow each time.

Comment

Sika, Pooz, or Roxy offend someone? Impossible.

Final has enough javs to contend for the top jav spot, and if they compete in basing they'll do fine, TelCat you don't know what you're talking about. When they quit, they were actually one of the strongest basing teams around. I imagine if they play twlb next season it will be similar to how Elusive did this season, maybe not win the whole thing, but definitely be a serious threat to winning it all.

Comment

Dear Shinobi and _&*FINAL^)(*

Well I'm here!!!!

To remind you!!!

Of the mess you left when you went away!

IT'S NOT FAIR!!

TO DENY ME!!!

OF THE CROSS-EYED BEAR THAT YOU GAVE TO ME!!!

YOU...YOU...YOU OUGHTA KNOW!
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I know many of you hate us, some
                          i like you

Comment

good to see -f- back. always give good competition. gl
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Re: Dear Shinobi and _&*FINAL^)(*

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                              Well I'm here!!!!

To remind you!!!

Of the mess you left when you went away!

IT'S NOT FAIR!!

TO DENY ME!!!

OF THE CROSS-EYED BEAR THAT YOU GAVE TO ME!!!

YOU...YOU...YOU OUGHTA KNOW!
                              OMG NO! AAA SONG... STUCK...IN... HEAD!!!

It's bare... I don't think someone would leave a cross-eyed bear to someone... that'd be funny though. Oh I'm laughing thinking of it.

Comment

How does bare make any sense at all? It's bear.

Comment

Working...
                                X