Wise words.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wise words.

comet_11> something you learn after a while here is that "newb" is TW code for "I would like to say that was an excellent shot but I fear that it would reduce my masculinity"
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

that only applies if you have been killed by a someone. i use the word "newb" after i kill people, in that context "newb" means "HAH! i have just reconfirmed my masculinity by killing you in a spaceship game out of pure competition and strive to be the best!"
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

nah, i would agree with that only part way. sometimes you are killed simply due to a mistake or condition that forced you to play in a way that normally would not get you killed that way, and you have to say newb. for instance i had to deal with a lot of this when i started playing a lot of spider again. let me tell you, my aim is terrible since i seem to have adjusted to other ships. everything else is good, but my aim sucks and every once in a while i will be in perfect position and a lanc will come and i will shoot all around it but it will as though by some act of god fly through my bullets and kill me, and he is obviously a newb.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

There's one piece of advice my dad gave to me that will always stick in my mind:

'Son, don't ever start smoking. I don't give a toss about lung cancer all I know is they're bloody expensive.'
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

"i don't give a toss"

lol
          Ну вот...

Comment

comet_11 speaks the truth

-calm

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
              "i don't give a toss"

lol
              I don't get it.. why's that funny?

Comment

I don't know Nailed...

Comment

He's not English, we're quaint

Comment

I always felt that "newb" is TW code for "I am 12 years old".

Comment

it's just htat i've never heard "i don't give a toss"

it's usually "i don't give a rat's ass" or something like that htat i can't think of right now:\
                      Ну вот...

Comment

It's slang for a guitar solo

Comment

Typical elim chat:

newb, n00b, ez, bla bla bla bla bla bla.............ohya laggot.

Here is an elim tip for the night:

press ESC+F5, turn chat text off and concentrate.

1> You can ignore all the melodramatic bs'ing in chat.
                          2> You have more view area at the bottom.

Ohya, I always wondered when does the newb label wear out? Like how many months or years do you have to play this game to not be called a newb?

Its funny afew weeks back, Tyestick called louie a newb... louie/DG has played since 1997 or so.....

Anyhow, I noticed an improvement with my gameplay with nochat text, and will use it from now on when I play seriously.

Don't know why you people even bother to rationalize why people call each other newbs. All I know is text is abused to add a psychological dimension to the game, and believe me it works sometimes. People get mad and make mistakes.....

Bioture's comment is short and sweet, you got it!!! EGO

Comment

TyeStick is an attention whore.Only those lost souls with limited social contact hungrily crave the attention of any person they can corner into listening to their non-stop yabbering (I'm not trying to sound cruel here, just honest).
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                            X