This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

licking face's face.

facefacefacefacefacefacefacefacefacefacefacefacefa cefacefacefacefacefacefacefacefacefaceface
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

u guys got no humour he is so funny !

(triceratops)
      Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

best pic eva! THE MYSTERIOUS #9!!!
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Those glasses cost me 15 tickets!
          elite $
          sage

Comment

I think the ones worth the most laughs are the Vulch group shots. Seriously... yungsta is thinking "give me cancer now god...".
            YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Half he looks happy, half he looks annoyed.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

my picture is up Ataris/Probomber - www.twgallery.tk IT sucks but it'll do for now
                ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

da1 you look like star fox in that pic DD

do you play counter-strike any? because i don't know many people that use headsets for subsapce (seeing as how there is no microphone function yet - but there SHOULD BE!!)
                  "Can u tell me why I am called noob because I play Trench Wars?
                  I am full of that S**T!

Long life for TW!!!!" ~ Agnium

Comment

He probably uses roger wilco.
                    sage

Comment

I use Richard. At first he smelled kinda funny but now I don't even notice.
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

The old subspace gallery died
                        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Most people prefer me for my skillful use of my trouser snake.
                          sage

Comment

I demand that more of you submit photos.

I was a little surprised I though this game would be mostly played by much younger people- I guess it makes some sense that the much younger players wouldn't be as active in leagues or photo galleries.
                            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Trench player base is far younger than the SVS one to my knowledge.

Example :
                              As co cap of Birds of Prey in SVS I was amoung the 3 youngest players.
                              On Alcoholism Trench roster I was amoung the 5 oldest (of about 30).
                              On our SVS roster at the moment I am the youngest.
                              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Possible explaination: When SubSpace started beta all those years ago all of the 15-17 yr olds started playing SVS, now they're still playing SVS and they're in their twenties.
                                I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                                X