No announcement yet.

Weaver and YoMama!! read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The point isnt the validity of the claim but rather people are using the forums to lodge a complaint instead of the email address.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Maybe because when you use the complaints e-mail you get no reply even if something is done leading to the belief that everything is ignored. Complaints e-mails arn't ignored and i know that some things have happened as a result of e-mails i have or friends have written but still with no correspondence does make people think that there is no point.

I don't know how many e-mails a day the complaints line gets but if its not too many then maybe replying would be a cool idea.
      Tigerex

Comment

Theres nothing I can do about the speed of reply from the complaints mail, but everyone with a valid complaint gets a response.

Originally posted by Zerzera
        Every time Zeus speaks he shows lack of something
        Consideration?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
          Theres nothing I can do about the speed of reply from the complaints mail, but everyone with a valid complaint gets a response.
          You get banned alot?

Comment

After i left staff i made a complaint about certain actions of staff members, I was still on the TWmods Yahoo group at this time despite having not been staff for a few weeks (which was really starting to bug me). But Weaver obviously saw my complaint and wrote a strongly worded e-mail to the Twmods yahoo group and i later thanked him for his serious consideration (about a week later). However i never did get an e-mail response and never have from any other complaints that have been dealt with, i know this applies for other guys too. So not EVERY complaints e-mail gets a response even if it is valid i guess.
            Tigerex

Comment

O looks like this post is turning into trash talking!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

You mama is so fat!!! When she went for a 3 mile walk!!!! She took 2 steps...1 forward, 1 back!!!

Made up by me, kinda lame but I know it made Zerzera giggle.
              Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Typing in small size is just a way of getting attention. An annoying way... Why tk in pub when you can do it in ?go base without anybody actually doing anything about it?
                6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                3 league vet

Comment

Tiger ur forgeting by complaining here it also lets the public know how things when down not just the upper staff..so if it happens to someone else by the same mod/smod/er/zh they will know it isnt a simple mistake but its a simple habbit
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                  X