Weasels must GO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weasels must GO.

even levi isnt as bad as weasel. Of course, you cant take base with a weasel (in most cases), and its there just for occasional annoying kills. It's just so annoying to get wacked by an x unexpectedly when I'm on a 200 bounty warbird streak I suggest that stealth OR cloak be removed from it.
    I like sub space
    but i am not a fuck face
    but most people in it are...
    me - i didn't get that far.
    it's also full of lamers, laggots,
    newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
    I own them like an ez pie
    ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Yeah, lets get rid of the weasel because this guy can't handle it
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

isn't that how it started with the levi?
      Ну вот...

Comment

What the hell, weasels can't even kill a buttload of people at once (unless a full bt is too stupid to have radar on). Shut the hell up with your wussy whining just because some X killed you. Next thing you know pricks like this guy will be asking for no weasels in pure pub.Get over it, the weasel isn't going anywhere.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

hi craxer. trust me, i have tried and tried on this issue and i have given up trying because the problem does not occur enough for it to be worth complaining as much as i did about levis. does this mean that they will never be fixed? no.. but no one seems to care as much as we do. ask me my opinion on cloakers and i'll rant for 10 minutes. i think ive figured out the variation of how annoying cloakers are. A=kx^2 + 5000. A is annoyance, k is a constant, x is your bouny, and the 5000 is there because it is simply worth 5000 annoyance points regardless of what your bounty is. as you can see, annoyance rises exponentially as bounty rises. uhhh anyway.. i really resent dying to cloakers as an avid spider pilot. i would prefer to die by some error of my own rather than have it be completely out of the hands of my own skill. this whole situation wouldnt be half as annoying if cloakers were only used in efforts to take base, but that is the thing, 95 percent of them are not trying to take base; they simply enjoy the concept of being able to fly around and get kills without being seen. whenever you argue with them they will always either try to say they are useful (they arent) or they are a part of the game (a crappy part) and in the end it turns out to be a pretty pointless arguement. the other arguement that they use is that it is difficult to fly a cloaker. it is the same arguement i myself used before i realized what bull shit cloakers are. this goes back to the same roots as the levi though. i really dont care if it is difficult to fly. you picked it, so deal with it. its not my problem if you have a hard time with your ship. it is my problem when you kill me in a way i cant defend against. i guess i cant help but take the game more seriously than others, because while i feel outraged when im killed by a cloaker others waive it off as everyday. zzzzz.
          Last edited by za gophar; 10-09-2003, 10:50 PM.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

ok, have it your way liquid and mayo: OMG WEASEL IS TEH ROXOR I <3 GHETTING N00BED $$$$$$$$$$$
            Last edited by Craxer; 10-09-2003, 11:03 PM.
            I like sub space
            but i am not a fuck face

Comment

yeah right, i bet your highest bounty ever is 3. any way. i can take base in a weasel pretty much at will. it isnt hard.
              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Originally posted by Craxer
                ok, have it your way liquid and mayo: OMG WEASEL IS TEH ROXOR I <3 GHETTING N00BED $$$$$$$$$$$
                I never said I loved it, I told you to shut the hell up with your whining. Not my fault you suck so much that weasel kills occur enough to make you post a topic about it.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Liquid - that avatar is l33t. omfg, that is badass

but, cloakers need to stay.
                  DELETED

Comment

NO! THEY'RE CUTE. leave them alone.. they are like the babies of TW... harmless.. and oh so innocent. besides, I know of a load of people who play them lots..
                    Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                      I never said I loved it, I told you to shut the hell up with your whining. Not my fault you suck so much that weasel kills occur enough to make you post a topic about it.
                      calm down. think about it for a second, how can you prevent a weasel from killing you? its invisible, it can go right towards you and you wouldnt see it. I know what the thread name states, but i actually wanted weasel's powers reduced.
                      I like sub space
                      but i am not a fuck face

Comment

Go ahead and use the word "teh" again and expect me to give a flying fuck what you're talking about. Go ahead. I double dog dare you.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

sleepy weasel for king

Comment

Man... theres nothing funnier than a weasel taking out, terrs or any ship for that matter. I nearly shitted my pants twice today because of weasels.
                            Signitures are for pussies. I guess this includes me now?

Comment

Craxer and Za Gophar, you're complaining about the least dangerous and worst ship of Trench Wars. It's the slowest ship of all, has slow recharge and slow rotation speed and hated/hunted by most people that can see it. It's only advantage is that it's invisible (ok it's quite small too :P ) and after it has shot it's practially dead.

If you're a warbird or any other ship just keep on moving and it will never be able to kill you. Camp and you die. Deal with it, learn the game. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X