No announcement yet.

Weasels must GO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't go try get high bounties in public if you can't handle being killed. Try ?go #alone and grab as many greens as you can.
    Maybe someone can hook you up with a greening bot.

Public is mainly for basing, so if you got a nice terrier and a few smart javs, you just stay close to them and you will be fine.

The weasel is one useless ship, but so are the bunch of warbirds trying to get a high bounty. Sometimes I think it's fun to try, but please don't go posting on forum just because you got killed....
    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by aussie
      NO! THEY'RE CUTE. ...
      typical female answer...

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with cloakers. I assume that most people annoyed by them are bounty-seekers that don't have xradar. For everybody else, it's a well-balanced ship for the basing game. Whether you like it or not.
      Ну вот...

Comment

You know what's quite entertaining is a bt on the other team who knows nother about the x radar button. Then you have this fleet of 7 weasels flying into base. Good entertainment.

Oh and if weasels are killing, than you are:
        Camping (not defending aka not helping the team)
        Flying around looking to spawn
        Or you need a terr whos not new to tw settings

Vitron

Comment

Let's remove all ships except the warbird, and since we wouldn't be able to attach lets remove the base and flag too. Just a timed big arena where warbirds fly around killing each other, get to ten deaths and you get removed until next game.

You guys think this would work?

Comment

Yea... and while we're at it, let's get rid of the Warbird too.

... and the Spider.

... oh, nearly forgot, the Javelin too.

What the hell, let's just get rid of all the ships.

PS. That was sarcasm btw
            $$

Comment

Oh...damn Crossfire, you got a huge idea there, I like it.

Let's get rid of all the ships, we can just sit around in the various arenas and flame each other, watch staff get themselves kicked, and listen to Spin teach us all about Republicans.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                Let's remove all ships except the warbird, and since we wouldn't be able to attach lets remove the base and flag too. Just a timed big arena where warbirds fly around killing each other, get to ten deaths and you get removed until next game.

You guys think this would work?
                i think the arena would be too small and antiwarp abolished
                Ну вот...

Comment

lol
                  7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                  1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                  8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                  Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                  Piston> I own in belim
                  6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                    isn't that how it started with the levi?
                    But there's actually some logic behind a ship that can kill so many people at once without having to defend itself. Plus a large majority of the public agreed on issues pretaining to the levi, not so much so on the weasel. There are more people playing in base, than flying around on terrs shooting bombs at all the people playing in base.
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Actually the small weasel is one of the best basing ships, since most sharks dont know what cramming or lining is in pub, and since there are so many javs bombing the entrence, its the best way to get into lower. Plus most pub terrs are too stupid to put on x-radar, so you can even get a terr kill once in a while.

To the person that made this thread:
                      The point of pub is to go into base and take the flag with your team mates, which usually includes a terrier. If you are spawning in warbird, to get your 200 bounty, you arent even following the idea of what pub is about anyways, so you dont really have an arguement there.

And for the odd annoying kills, its just a game, dont worry about it. A weasel isnt going to take your whole team out like a lev can, its usually not a very big threat.
                      Last edited by Machine of God; 10-10-2003, 01:23 PM.

Comment

alright, alright, i see what you mean. And i never camp/spawn, but i often get killed when i go somewhere and a weasel is heading my way. That happens a lot in the base and flagroom tubes. Yes, it's not as often as getting killed by say a levi, but its enough to annoy you. Dont make a fuss of a little rant.
                        I like sub space
                        but i am not a fuck face
                        but most people in it are...
                        me - i didn't get that far.
                        it's also full of lamers, laggots,
                        newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
                        I own them like an ez pie
                        ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

Can the weasel

The weasel is not bad by default. But too many people spawn in it or hunt levis. That's way too lame.

I would rather see it altered in to a non stealth ship of some kind than ditched altogether.
                          AL GORE INVENTED TRENCH WARS

Comment

Next time there is a wr roof party, you'll find we use weasels. It's the only way to keep flag from roof.

Comment

Craxer and Za Gophar, you're complaining about the least dangerous and worst ship of Trench Wars. It's the slowest ship of all, has slow recharge and slow rotation speed and hated/hunted by most people that can see it. It's only advantage is that it's invisible (ok it's quite small too :P ) and after it has shot it's practially dead.
                              duh, i acknowledged 100 percent of what you said there in my original post, and gave my arguement against it. all im trying to do is discuss the issue.

If you're a warbird or any other ship just keep on moving and it will never be able to kill you. Camp and you die. Deal with it, learn the game. Thank you.
                              thats not true. i barely ever camp (unless im javving, and when i jav my finer is tapping x radar almost constantly) and i still get cloaked. all you have to do is cross their path, and considering that they are able to modify their path so that you are more likely to cross theirs, no it is not hard for them to kill a moving target.

and besides, what is wrong with trying to get a high bounty? you can get high bounties and base at the same time... it is a pub, the place where you can do anything you want. i just dont understand what is so evil about people who like to get high bounty. i myself do not play for bounty most of the time but sometimes i look at my bounty and realize that its 70 or so and i decide to see how high i can go. nothing wrong with it.

yeah i hate cloakers, but i can deal with them since they dont victimise me too often. i am pretty content with how things are right now in tw.
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Where's Gerbz when you need him?
                                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X