No announcement yet.

call me crazy but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My avatar isnt powerpoint fatility hand made in paint, took me forever :eek:

but yah, Za gohpar, ive seen what you mean, there are more terrs, but there is no sense complaining about it. No one is gonna do anything about it.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

Comment

it is usually necesarry to adjust some other things to bring things back to equilibrium.
      There hasn't been an equilibrium whilst I've been playing TW (about 8 months).
      The levi, even though the settings were changed and we now have purepub, is still the most annoying ship to most people.
      The only true way to fix it would probably be a radical change.

Of course, doing that would only provoke more pointless arguing leading inevitably to no solution.

Although I don't really have anything against most of the ships (apart from the levi), I would like it if ships were experimented with more (settings wise) to improve, and I stress this, THE ENTIRE GAME in TW... not just making the one ship better.
      $$

Comment

za gophar, you're crazy!

Comment

Liking the WhineBot idea. Don't like the ships? Find a zone with ships you do like. Otherwise, just stfu, and try and have fun like the rest of us.
          Please explain to me what the "Other Ships" in other zones look like! Im dying to know!

...Dont be a jackass.
          Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
          Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
          i can smell my eyeballs!
          My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
          It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
          8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
          Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
          St00bie = Stupid N00bie
          L00tard = Retarded L0ser
          Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

And another thing. Maybe Gophar needs a new avatar. Any suggestions?
            i can smell my eyeballs!
            St00bie = Stupid N00bie
            L00tard = Retarded L0ser
            Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Comment

He should have an avatar like yours.
              TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
              TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
              Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
              1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
              4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
              1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

That would actually give him a +4 in overall coolness.
                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

HAHA I like that one $$$
                  TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                  TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                  Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                  1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                  4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                  1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

my avatar will never change.. anyway u cant talk, yours is a buddy icon.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Fatal|ty
                      Please explain to me what the "Other Ships" in other zones look like! Im dying to know!

...Dont be a jackass.
                      he means ship settings, retard
                      Originally posted by Fatal|ty
                      No, you suck and his avatar is fine for him.

Comment

Whinebot

Ok, maybe the whinebot idea is not catching on with everyone. It's getting moderate support, except from Ivan who doesn't seem to realize that it was a JOKE!!!

How about a zone called Gophar_Utopia. He NEVER dies and we only use ships that don't irritate him at that particular moment. And ships will be modified to only have weapons that don't irritate him. I guess that means we only fly sharks that can't lay mines, and have a levi recharge rate.

He gets a ship with ALL weapons and specials. Probably a Terr.
                        AL GORE INVENTED TRENCH WARS

Comment

LMAO! When i put up the "Maybe he needs a new avatar" thing, the image didnt come up. Oh yea Awesome! Thx for the great tips ya fucking idiot!

I dont need to read your bullshit, so go post in the "I-am-a-fucking-retard-with-no-life" forums, cuz i dont read there for any other reason, then to flame you and other people likes yous' asses. So do everyone a favor, and shut your damn mouth.
                          i can smell my eyeballs!
                          St00bie = Stupid N00bie
                          L00tard = Retarded L0ser
                          Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Comment

Originally posted by Za Gophar.
                            my avatar will never change.. anyway u cant talk, yours is a buddy icon.
                            Pfft. Look around genius. A Shitload of people have a buddy-icon. Its easier.
                            i can smell my eyeballs!
                            St00bie = Stupid N00bie
                            L00tard = Retarded L0ser
                            Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Comment

I like the whinebot idea. THen people won't have to stop and complain about what ship you just killed them in.

If a shark kills you,, whinebot could say "Lamer shark, you suck"

WB kills you? "Damn WB, you are lame"

Good classic whines like calling people lametard would be in order as well. You could switch whinebot to "classic mode" where "noob" is used excessively in whines.
                              Let the hungry eat the homeless.

Comment

That or have the whinebot give excuses for the person who was killed to sooth their ego-

" Lag bullet you newb "
                                " damn shrap "
                                " wtf YOU SPAWNED ME "
                                "spawnkill "
                                "lucky shot "
                                " lamer dont team "
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X