call me crazy but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• call me crazy but..

is the number of terrs in the pure pub getting on anyone else's nerves? well.. not so much the number of terrs, but the ammount of stupid terrs who rush around midbase using bursts as their primary weapon. its really annoying getting bursted every other life. i try to dodge but the diagonal ones seem to be hunting me or something. so yeah does anyone else see a problem with limiting the number of terrs per freq to like 2, 3 max? i dont. thats all you need.

go ahead and flame me and criticize me im just trying to see if anyone is thinking the same thing i am.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Re: call me crazy but..

Originally posted by za gophar

go ahead and flame me and criticize me im just trying to see if anyone is thinking the same thing i am.
    its rather interesting. Individually, most of us are smart. In groups, intellegence is not accepted, so we make assholes out of ourselves. I notice that IRL very often - me and my friend have intellegent conversations while we're mostly alone, but during lunch we sit at a 12 people table and he acts like a total dumbass.

On topic: I agree, terr burst is highly annoying in the upper part of the big tube. I'd be ok with it if the terrs didnt say "ez" every time they get me there.
    I like sub space
    but i am not a fuck face
    but most people in it are...
    me - i didn't get that far.
    it's also full of lamers, laggots,
    newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
    I own them like an ez pie
    ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

Re: call me crazy but..

Originally posted by za gophar
      using bursts as their primary weapon. its really annoying getting bursted every other life.
      It looks like its quite effective
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

well yeah zeus but isnt it kind of lame to rush around so people cant hit you while all u have to do to get a couple of kills is hit shift delete every time u get a burst?
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>na

Comment

?go base if you want balanced teams.

Otherwise try to convince people to change ships, you would be surprised how some people you don't expect to actually listen to your coaching.

Please the only thing that emptied base was levis. I know that it gets very hard to base with 4 terriers and a gang of warbirds in base, but if you get a few of your teammates in spider you will most likely dominate flagroom and the rest will follow.
          This will hold 10 minutes after you got base, then everyone changes to javelin, you lose base and it goes back to where you started... but that's pub, got to love it!
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera

but that's pub, got to love it!
            I don't have to love it ... stop forcing me to love it z.

Comment

annoyances for some ppl:

- Weasel
              - Levi
              - Terr (new)

Comment

Ok, I usually get on well with Gophars ideas, but ffs...

COULD YOU PLEASE STOP FUCKING WHINING ABOUT SHIPS IN TRENCH WARS !!!

It's getting very repetative and boring.

Just stfu for gods sake.
                $$

Comment

Would you like some cheese with your whine ?

What are you going to complain next ? Warbird with their "1 hit kill" bullet ???

Comment

well since you are so curious, i think i will whine.

YOU KNOW WHAT? i really think that pubbers who complain about spiders being lame and using spray and prey tactics are stupid. i heard one person say on team chat today, "<name>, you cant aim get in spider." wtf? it can take up to 5 shots in a row (on a laggot) for a spider to kill someone. usually takes at least two. yes, sometimes it does take 1 shot so you can spray and prey, but most of the time it requires good aim. the bullets are slow too. and the ship is kind of slow also. these people complain about spiders because they get owned by spiders and dont have innovative enough brains to think of how to work with the spider's weaknesses.

you seemed to be curious about what i would whine about next so there you have it... care for more?

btw, its amazing how well you guys can deal with cloakers and shit but when a so called "whiner" like me comes around you have a hissy fit.
                    Last edited by za gophar; 10-12-2003, 12:06 AM.
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>na

Comment

wtf by december gophar will have whined about every damn ship in the game. Stop making these stupid-ass bitchy topics and play pure pub or don't. It's that fucking simple.
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

wtf by december gophar will have whined about every damn ship in the game
                        My point exactly. Personally if I was playing a zone where I felt like I wanted to slag off each and every ship, I would just go to another zone.
                        $$

Comment

Originally posted by x.X.x
                          Would you like some cheese with your whine ?
                          ahhh. dont remind me of YOSHISDAD, the capslock macro spammer

Comment

gophar, instead of making seperate individual topics about how each of the 8 ships annoy you

just put it into one big one, because you're starting to get on my nerves coming up with a new reason to complain about a ship every other week
                            Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                              annoyances for some ppl:

- Weasel
                              - Levi
                              - Terr (new)
                              id like to add

- Javs
                              - Sharks (mining tunnel and wasting mines)

Comment

Working...
                              X