No announcement yet.

TW historical question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Superted; 01-15-2006, 05:30 AM.

Comment

thats a good word.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

pub pts

e-lite and I got about 2.85 mil in a 2 week reset with about 3 hours down time..
        don't know if it's most ever though
        And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
        Racing around to come up behind you again
        The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
        Shorter of breath and one day closer to death

Comment

TW Rec

That rec is over 5 milj. AciD FeaR made it umm few years ago.
          - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Didn't YoMama!! get so many losses that it was supposed to go haywire or go negative or something? I was there that was $$$
            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

That was CoT. He left his levi parked outside for a couple days and got so many losses it started to count into negatives.

That achievement isn't that hard in this spawn-happy zone of ours. What WOULD be an achievement would be trying to do it in the shortest amount of time.

Getting more points though is a much more difficult goal.

Comment

You now get disconnected from the zone if you die so many times in a row without getting a kill.
                Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Idiot

A little news flash for ya Troll King. If he was a levi and went afk that means he didnt move or get any kills right? So whats ur saying is impossible cause after u die 5-6 times u automatically get disconnected. Want proff? Try it urself.
                  COYO

Comment

I believe this feature was put in with Continuum, Coyote, or perhaps one of the newest billing servers. I believe closer to 15-20 deaths, not 5-6.
                    Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

there was a bug, where you could set soemthing up with numlock and u'd move around.
                      There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Re: Idiot

Originally posted by Coyote
                        A little news flash for ya Troll King. If he was a levi and went afk that means he didnt move or get any kills right? So whats ur saying is impossible cause after u die 5-6 times u automatically get disconnected. Want proff? Try it urself.
                        News flash for you Coyote: this happened before Continuum, and thus before that feature was put in. Want "proff"? Ask the several other people around who were there.

Comment

Bolt i just experimented and ive discovered i was right. U stay connected after ur 5th death but then when u die the 6th time u get disconnected before it counts the death in "Loses". =)
                          COYO

Comment

Actually, there is. Stray Bullet and Childrn of Light. And the decoy.
                            Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
                            MILITANT> wearfare
                            MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
                            MILITANT> bus fares
                            ToP_DawG!> yah
                            MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

CoD and I tied in points the reset after that picture was taken. I played on a private freq most of the time during the 15k reset, so points were low.

I would have to say e-lite holds the record.
                              Last edited by Childrn of Light; 08-05-2002, 10:17 AM.
                              LAME - http://lame.twzone.net

Comment

btw this happened pretty recently when blizzz came back

he didn't really seem happy about this, because he couldn't even reach his OLD rec....

so here

Comment

Working...
                                X