Stop the rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop the rot

Can we try and stop the precidence thats being set of every time you are banned or axed or sexually abused you post in this forum to try and publically humiliate the perpetrator. I'm not having a go at anyone inparticular as everyone does it, can we just used complaints@trenchwars.org instead?
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Re: Stop the rot

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    Can we try and stop the precidence thats being set of every time you are banned or axed or sexually abused you post in this forum to try and publically humiliate the perpetrator. I'm not having a go at anyone inparticular as everyone does it, can we just used complaints@trenchwars.org instead?
    People that are bad staffers, including myself should be publicly shamed.
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

and complaints dont get anywhere and this lets the public know how things are handled in staff

complaints take forever for them to "investigate" and by the time tey done w/ it they hope everyoen forgets about it

and when u email to get unbanned whatever the email is taht isnt worth ur time either...u take moer time writing the email then the ppl looking @ it take to "investigate"

my last bann (7 days) i contacted Demonic about it for the email..she said she'd talk to spam for me instead of the email..well she told me he weas "looking into it" well 7 days went by and i heard nothing not even a "no ur banned" or nething which is stupid
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Zeus who is the one behind that email address?

Comment

'The Big One'
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

The complaints email is redirected to several of the SMods, including myself.

And Cig, if you dont think a complaint is getting dealt with properly, talk to me and I'll give you a hand.

Comment

i didnt mean the complaints one :x i get that one and the other one fucked up the one about banns lolz

i wanna takl to u neway bout connection :x
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Agreed, ZeUs.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Any time a staffer fucks up, there should be a humiliating *zone message explaning in detail what the staffer did. Like back when mods would *arena to humiliate someone they banned.
                  'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                  sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

The complaint posts are getting too old. And I go by the premise that if the complaint ends up on forums, the complainer is usually guilty.

Comment

No matter what you do... they'll always be people that are going to complain about their bans and so forth.

I mean... let's face it. It's in our nature to make noise to get things going.

NEW MANIFESTATION FOR PEACE IN IRAQ:
                      Where: Park
                      When: Tomorow
                      How: Silently look at the birds in the trees and do absolutly nothing.

PS: Hi dimboy (evil laugh) Guess who's back... (evil laugh... again).
                      <3 TW Radio

Comment

Working...
                      X