Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is any1 actually buying TWSITES hosting...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't that the start of a pyramid scheme?
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Pv is a sexy pyramid
      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
      Piston> I own in belim
      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
        isn't that the start of a pyramid scheme?

I don't see the point of you mentioning the notorious and irrelevant 'pyramid' term in a scheme that is trying to help us all.

It would be a pyramid scheme if you resell to resellers. DoCk> can do this since twsites.com has its own server now. His point was that you sell to end-point friends, yourself, customers etc. thus ending the pyramid.

DoCk> is doing a great job in the path of keeping TW alive on its own two feet. Much belated thanks to him for his schemes. I now have a seemingly fully-featured webspace at a cheap price, and am somehow donating in the process on a monthly basis. Who else has come up with something this self-sufficient and useful that works?

Good job, thanks again.

Comment

so in effect it is a short pyramid scheme which was all i was asking.
          To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
          brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

what nockm meant is that you shouldn't call this a "pyramid" b/c "pyramids" were usually telling you some "too good to be true" crap that sounded good but in the end you were getting ripped off, or something of that sort. This is for our good - if you adverstize twsites, you get discount and your favorite zone stays up, so no matter what everyone wins.
            I like sub space
            but i am not a fuck face
            but most people in it are...
            me - i didn't get that far.
            it's also full of lamers, laggots,
            newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
            I own them like an ez pie
            ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

Fair enough pv and thanks Craxer for showing what I mean.
              Last edited by Nockm; 10-20-2003, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Sorry, whats a pyramid?
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Throw me on the TW dev team and I'll purchase some webspace. I want to do some Java coding for you, DoCk>.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                    Sorry, whats a pyramid?
                    i dunno if thats sarcasm or not but i'll explain anyway.

Here is one of the most common pyramids.

You send a buck to 5 people (anonymously) and a letter to each person. The letter contains adresses of 5 people, and 1 of those people is you. Also, in that letter you tell those people to send a buck to each of that adress, then delete the last adress and write your own as the first (so the list moves down). So if that works people send you a buck that accumulates into (seemingly) large sum. Whats really going on is that actually the original creator of that letter either 1) owns all adresses in the letter you got, or 2) you send your buck and noone sends you one, since the original was actually sent to millions of people, and was not even intended to go through more than 1 person per letter.
                    I like sub space
                    but i am not a fuck face
                    but most people in it are...
                    me - i didn't get that far.
                    it's also full of lamers, laggots,
                    newbies, eaters, teamers, faggots...
                    I own them like an ez pie
                    ph34r!! - stay away or die.

Comment

It isn't a pyramid scheme. It's simple math. I got from Dock's message that the prepayments are paying off the "owed" money to TW and the monthly income will hopefully one day fully pay for the monthly bill for TW.

It isn't a case where the system needs a constant inflow of new customers to sustain itself. I'm assuming there is an ideal number of customers that Dock would like to have. That value doesn't *have* to be reached for TW to survive. It would just be easier on Priit's wallet.

Social Security is a pyramid scheme. This isn't.

llater,
                      Tony

Comment

Working...
                      X