Here's an Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's an Idea

For all you 4-5 people who do nothing but complain about TW's staff and try pushing the limits all the time to see what you can get away with and then cry about it because you couldn't get away with it...... 2 choices:

1. Live with it, stop trying to cause problems both in the game and on these forums and just play the game and have fun.

2. Esc + Q ..... Delete Continuum, then reinstall it in a few years when you grow up.

I'd suggest you try doing #1, unless your idea of fun is causing problems for TW, then I'd suggest #2
    "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

annoying staff is a way more fun than any of ur 2 options!

nt though
    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
    (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
    \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
    << evoce >>
    /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
    (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
    (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
    TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
    TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

heres an idea. No
      Tigerex

Comment

Heres an idea: Instead of keep having to buy the special liquid that goes in the pot that comes with that wand kinda thing that you have to blow to make bubbles, just use washing up a liquid and a bit of water. You could save loads of money
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

<feel tempted to move to Useless crap just because of ZeUs!!>
          Tigerex

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            Heres an idea: Instead of keep having to buy the special liquid that goes in the pot that comes with that wand kinda thing that you have to blow to make bubbles, just use washing up a liquid and a bit of water. You could save loads of money
            ty zeus now i can make bubble liquid for free.
            Fat people are really hard to kidnapp.
            Shock.p3 Media Player

Comment

And for those of us who were banned for a first offense racism which needs to be warned twice and is only a 1 day ban? But gets 7 because of abusive staff? We don't get a say anymore. Great.
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

You get to blow lots of bubbles though
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

noone is forced to go and play hosted events...there are always pubs and even if you don't like that you can alwasy go to some other zone(there is plenty of em)

Comment

dimboy dont bitch mines 2 weeks not 1 :x lolz

and kjw ur missing the point..yes we mite be acting immature and then push our limites and come bitch about it...but its all in good terms to hopefuly show the smods/upper staff and the public what staff can and cant do tehre job properly...if i get banned properly and i deserve it i keep my mouth shut chuckle about it evade it and come back on my name in the days after...if i am banned wrongfuly and most of us guys who u are talking about are ex-staffers...we konw the process of how banning is and should be done..so when its done wrong we konw it rite off the bat where as others mite not...either way yes we mite deserve the bann but the mod/er/smod banning also deserves a punishment for doin it the wrong way
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

What people do is just what people do. It's up to the system to prevent people from doing 'bad' things. The start of this thread looks like a unfortunately useless 'Oh pleeeease be nice!' message.

Comment

exactly and being its a "system" it should be followed by all staffers in teh same way not just 1/2 or 3/4 of them doin it the rite way and a fwe doin it the wrong...we mite look like bad guys now but if u'd actualy read our complaints and listen to us when we pm u on our side of the story maybe it'd help u guys weave out some of the bad staffers..but instead most just ignore what we have to say
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Got to love Cig's spelling and grammar lol cig, wanna meet up in EG?
                          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                          cool koen> :)
                          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                          cool koen> not because of a bug
                          EvoLd> Lol
                          Treachery> meh
                          EvoLd> why then?
                          PubAceR> women in power dont last
                          EvoLd> LOl
                          toaster oven reviews

Comment

you toy with racism you get banned, it is that simple. if you dont toy with it, you dont get banned at your are at a tiny loss. im not saying it is right, but thats just the way it is because some people are offended and dont want to hear racist remarks no matter how light. its really not that big a problem at all. im with staff on this one.
                            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                            apt>yes u can wtf
                            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                            apt>na
                            apt>ill show you pictures
                            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Good work KJW!!! Now staff will finally be able to do it's job without being bothered!
                              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
                              X