Lets Just Not Be Racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Just Not Be Racist

How about we just don't be racist in this game, or anywhere else. If you don't make a racist joke or comment, you won't get in trouble with staff, or anyone. It is that simple, it is not that hard to keep your mouth shut with racist comments.

This will also end any complaints you have on racism with staff...like the ecuses everyone uses "it was a joke" how lame is that, just don't say anything like that.

P.S I don't know if this belong in Tw Staff, but there is always alot of talk about racism in here, so I put it here. you can move it if you want.
    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

If people wan't to get banned they can be. But yes not being racist would be a good idea.
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

People who make racist comments should be banned for a day atleast for saying it once.
      dopeshow / Chan

People said his brain was infected by devils..

Comment

We can't do that, that'll be too sensible
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

There'll always be one..or in this case a lot.. of stupid people in a crowd, there's nothing we can do to stop that.

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
            If people wan't to get banned they can be. But yes not being racist would be a good idea.
            didn't you just get banned for pming racist words? maybe take your own advice
            To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
            brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Pming...which is private messaging which i thought wasnt bannable
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                didn't you just get banned for pming racist words? maybe take your own advice
                I have, I haven't been banned in a week yet.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Re: Lets Just Not Be Racist

Originally posted by Diakka
                  How about we just don't be racist in this game, or anywhere else. If you don't make a racist joke or comment, you won't get in trouble with staff, or anyone. It is that simple, it is not that hard to keep your mouth shut with racist comments.

This will also end any complaints you have on racism with staff...like the ecuses everyone uses "it was a joke" how lame is that, just don't say anything like that.

P.S I don't know if this belong in Tw Staff, but there is always alot of talk about racism in here, so I put it here. you can move it if you want.
                  What i want to say is

Im fucking tired of americans with their "Racism" thing, they spawned the term itself and now they're preaching it to everyone.
                  Notice how the stupidity related to this racism thing grows, TW UR NOT USA DONT BECOME AS RETARDED. RACISM WTF

GTFO stupid american influence. There are no racists until some faggots start pointing fingers. just GTFO.

Zloy the white man.

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                  1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                  1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                  1:Zloy> Why
                  1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

Communist
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Every person has their own sets of morals. Their morals are set either from upbringing or individual circumstances. To judge one's morals is the same as judging a well-founded opinion. You can't do so until you fully understand the circumstances...

To accuse someone of forcing their beliefs or morals is hypocritical in that you feel it's wrong to spread those beliefs, and you yourself are spreading the belief that it's wrong. It's a lose-lose situation, everyone should just give up and play more SS.
                      Ну вот...

Comment

My parents told me that hurting people isn't ok unless you're really mad or they steal your pogs.
                        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Re: Re: Lets Just Not Be Racist

Originally posted by Zloy
                          What i want to say is

Im fucking tired of americans with their "Racism" thing, they spawned the term itself and now they're preaching it to everyone.
                          Notice how the stupidity related to this racism thing grows, TW UR NOT USA DONT BECOME AS RETARDED. RACISM WTF

GTFO stupid american influence. There are no racists until some faggots start pointing fingers. just GTFO.

Zloy the white man.
                          LOL
                          So you address the issue of racism with even larger sweeping generalizations? Do you not realize that racism is wrong because sweeping generalizations are always wrong?

Your post now ranks among the most hypocritical, duplicitous and mendacious posts that has graced this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                            Every person has their own sets of morals. Their morals are set either from upbringing or individual circumstances. To judge one's morals is the same as judging a well-founded opinion. You can't do so until you fully understand the circumstances...

To accuse someone of forcing their beliefs or morals is hypocritical in that you feel it's wrong to spread those beliefs, and you yourself are spreading the belief that it's wrong. It's a lose-lose situation, everyone should just give up and play more SS.

Morals are indeed one's own beliefs. But when people act on those morals and beliefs that society deems unsuitable, it is called discrimination.
                            So just like IRL, we can all sit and have whatever thoughts we want without impact to anyone but ourselves. It is only when we act on them publicly that we break the rules.
                            It's that simply, if anyone doesn't like the rules, find someplace else to play or live.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                              My parents told me that hurting people isn't ok unless you're really mad or they steal your pope.
                              on glancing through this thread that is what i thought pj had said. and i laughed. Then i re-read his post and thought it wasnt funny anymore.
                              To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                              brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                              X