No announcement yet.

!@#$%^%$#@!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could try talking to platinum-halo about the pw.
    last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Taciturn Bob
        Platinum Halo never answered my e-mails before so I stopped trying.
        It's a lot easier if you contect him when he's online in the game.
        sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Craxer
          play gunbound. it sucks at first but once you play 3 games, u r so in. Even though i had some of my biggest video game adrenaline rushes in subspace (not tw of course), it seems like a boring piece of crap after gunbound (no offence)
          I mastered Gunbound in 1 week
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i had video game adrenaline rushes
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Zeus. That was golden.
              I hate you all.

Comment

play gunbound. it sucks at first but once you play 3 games, u r so in. Even though i had some of my biggest video game adrenaline rushes in subspace (not tw of course), it seems like a boring piece of crap after gunbound (no offence)

LEAVE THEN, LEAAAAAAAAAVE! suck a cows utter AND LEAAAAAAVE! Seriously buddy, if theres better games out there and nobody likes you here, then LEAAAAAVE!!3w2 You are a cunt. Just leave. Leave the forums too because we allllll hate you. Everyone. Asslicker.

Comment

What the hell is this outside thing? You guys are talking about a sun and stuff! The only bright thing I see is my well monitor.
                  Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Bright lights infect my brain with images of non-spaceship...shit. F U! I gonna conquer the world one pixel at a time! YAR HAR HAR!!!
                    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

that happened to me and some geeky bitches were talking shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X