Banned words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome youre so stupid.

For the people who took this post seriously, I think you would better serve society if you jumped off a bridge or something.

For the rest of you, TW is over-anal with its racism laws, and after a long chat with Mr. 420, he said he'll consider changing them. Score one for the good guys.

Comment

I like the racism controls. I hate playing chaos because every single sentence is racist as can be. True tw can be over anal but it's better for them to block to much than not enough.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

TW staff is just power hungry, they all need to get their heads checked, that fat whore Goddess banned me for saying jigro, how the fuck is that racist, and atleast you got a warning prior to being banned, alot of staff seems to forget how to use the *warn command.

Comment

Dude, all five of your posts basically say "staff is power hungry blah blah blah". Stop before you get started. That argument is tired and dumb.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

yes. Every time you say "ni er", the staff get a +1 on the power chart. Banning racism fuels the effort.

..wtf..

edit: NN, when do you play? im not a chaos player but when i enter to talk to old pals, i never see that
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
              i meant that for staff, not topgod
              smiley bitchface
              jee

Comment

my mom says, that jewish people make good pies, but smell funny.
                -Rampant

Comment

stop whining you were banned now get over it.
                  Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Jew.

I kid. I love Jews.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                    X