2Dragons and his double standards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
    matty who havta contradict something just bc he thinks its the cool thing to do, instead he puts more thought into writing an inteligent post spelt rite and grammer rite then actualy trying to figure out what the word is...sad
    On the subject of defending Mattey, since he's on my squad, not to be insensitive here, but most people here don't have to put very much effort into making sure all the words in their posts are "spelt" right. Your posts are ridiculously hard to decypher a lot of the time...
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

i realized that after Wadi told me nicely...if matty would of asked nicely and said that i would of listend to him but i aitn gona listen to him bash me over something so little as 1 misspelt word outa 50 words or so...i mite stray off on diff topics constantly but anyone normal could atleast read them and get mostly what i meant
      _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by 2dragons
        This year I did not play laggy in games, please move on...
        Elusive vs Disoblige TWLB Division Finals

2dragons 5000ms

if you deny this your blatantly lying, 100+ people saw it.

EDIT: Actually, i think the attendance was more like 60, but it doesn't matter.

EDIT2: Fixed Spelling
        Last edited by Nickname; 11-29-2003, 10:34 PM.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Hey Scott, don't be a cock-knock just so you can defend a squaddie who's not worth the effort. Mattey's a shithead to pretty much everyone. BLeeN, on the other hand, couldn't offend anyone if he tried. I hope you can see why I'd stick up for him, and why you look foolish by telling me off for sticking up for him.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
            i realized that after Wadi told me nicely...if matty would of asked nicely and said that i would of listend to him but i aitn gona listen to him bash me over something so little as 1 misspelt word outa 50 words or so...i mite stray off on diff topics constantly but anyone normal could atleast read them and get mostly what i meant

It's not just the spelling, your typing style is just rude and not worth the time.

Jason, stop being such a sniveling little shit-for-head.
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

For the record, I don't think Mattey is a shithead.

As far as this thread is concerned: yeah, the 2dragons lag thing has been brought up (rehashed) quite a bit. Admittedly, his sometimes-ludicrous lag has turned the tide of some big games in the past. So that brings us to this: even when he doesn't lag, people will always play the lag-card on him just because it's an infamous part of his reputation. It's not necessarily the cool thing to do, but it will continue to happen (which sucks for the 2d). No big deal. Life continues on its original course for all of us.

As far as the talking during blueout is concerned, that's also uncool - but from what 2d has said it looks as though he's going to attempt to remedy the situation. So like my main motherfucker Matlock would say, "case closed, mother bitches."

P.S. - Chill out, Jasonman.
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

eh..it ddasdfoesnt take much effrt to mak ure posts a lttle bit more readble..it actualaoskdhgfasdikgfy takes me more efforts to make mine look sloooooopy and stooooooopid like some othea0wehrfer ppls......i mean look common its not rilly that much important u knoooooooow

See, in order to emulate the typing style of certain people on here, all one needs to do is stick a butter knife in the power outlet your computer is plugged into, and then have a fucking seizure on the keyboard.
                sdg

Comment

I really don't see the huge deal in him talking during a blueout, yeah he isn't supposed to but it never really bothered me. We do all have the ?nopubchat command anyways.

All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                    I really don't see the huge deal in him talking during a blueout, yeah he isn't supposed to but it never really bothered me. We do all have the ?nopubchat command anyways.

I don't think it's most about that, it's the princip and that it's NOT legal! I think that's the biggest reason, the princip of doing it.

Maybe not you but some others don't like it.

Comment

He absolutely is a shithead! You fools are only sticking up for him because he made his way onto Pallies. I knew both of you, Scott and Evan, long before he came along. We've always been cool and will continue to be cool. Don't expect me to get along with Mattey though. He's the kind of guy I'd punch in the face if I ever met him in real life.

For the record, I'm all sorts of calm. :]
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Yeah leaf, I get why it bothers others it just never bothered me. His lag bothers me though. (don't say he doesn't lag anymore either, light said that 2 years ago and they were full of it too)

Comment

stab i could understand what u were saying just fine when i took the time and read it through..yes it took time but i got it if u dont like the way i post then dont read my post bc as much as u try to say im that bad stab, u can read this post here and ther isnt near as many spelling mistakes as there were on urs, and no one else complains only mattey it must be something he likes to do but thats his bizness not mine
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

It takes less effort for someone to write something properly than it does for someone to read something written improperly. You might disagree with that, but I can assure you that it is very much true. Besides, you only have to write it once. The number of times people have to read it would be much more than once. Not only does it take more effort, but lazy writing like that is hard on the eyes.

Of course, one shouldn't be faulted for their ability to speak or write in English, especially on the Internet, as Jason pointed out, English isn't always everyone's usual language. As you've explained though, that isn't the case. The problem isn't so much spelling mistakes, as that would imply a level of ability for which someone should not be faulted. Rather, the issue is more a matter of laziness and respect.

Show some pride in your writing. Slacking off here because you don't think this is important is an insult to all of us reading it. Now, I'm not saying you should copy and paste each post into a spell checker. Just put in a bit more effort in writing it the first time.

Now, I'm not saying people should be going around picking apart everything everyone writes for typos, but it is annoying when someone is being lazy about it to such an extent. (Which, by the way, in your case is much more frequent than "1 misspelt word outa 50 words or so")

Comment

Isn't this the same recurring discussion? That allowing staff to participate in squads and leagues is a conflict of interest?

Frankly, just the appearance of improprieties causes plenty of grief, as this forum reflects. I guess I don’t fully understand why it is so important to allow people to staff and be on squad/leagues at the same time. If someone really loves the game/community and is willing to donate their valuable time to staffing, is it that much more to ask that they refrain from joining a squad and participate in league play? To use the majority of their on-line time to excel at what they have made a commitment to do? This is not to say that a staffer couldn’t enjoy the game, they could shed their ‘staffer’ uniform at any time and play a pub. Would not this approach, long-term, improve the quality of the staff (instantly ‘weeds out’ lamers who aren’t really committed to the job)?
                              Last edited by Ephemeral; 12-02-2003, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Jason, I truly don't think you would have stood up for, say, JeBu, had Mattey made fun of JeBu's language, and that was my point. On another note, Cig Smoke, am I being insensitive here when I say that you should be able to write coherent sentences? Is there something I'm missing? You don't even break your sentences up with periods. You write almost as bad as JustinH, and he tries to write badly.

edit: badly... haha
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X