2Dragons and his double standards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2Dragons and his double standards.

I normally don't post threads often. But I was curious about what the public thinks of 2Dragons and his behavior in matches. He's done a lot for trench wars, I won't deny that. But my issue with him, is how he continues to exploit the rules. I'm sure plenty of you have heard 2Dragons talk during blueouts when ever he dies. Whether it being a so called "lame" or just for the hell of it.

Well earlier tonight I was playing him in a squad duel. It was a 3rd round in an Twdd. Well, Jack I guess wasn't warped before it started and hit a 3fer on them. All of a sudden 2dragons just killed the game on the spot. Like it was Jacks fault, it happend. He couldn't stand the possibility of losing a silly match, that he just disabled the game (3rd round) right on the spot. Personally, I think it's gone on for too long with this guy. I remember him getting spawned during the match and started to insult one of our players during a blueout. But then the next minute, I see him spawn somebody, and its "ok" and he stays quiet. Nice.

I would like to see some consistency on this, thats all. I mean i'm sure he's a cool guy. But it's not cool, that he can talk during blueouts no matter how many times people tell him that it's a "blueout". Or that he kills a game, because he gets mad over something that isn't under anyones control.
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

wow, ns jack! he pulled a shot that i've tried a million times to do.
    DELETED

Comment

Jack hit a 3fer? He never ceases to amaze me. Anyways, I agree death, he does act like he's above the rules.
      Value's Favorite Phrase - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

Well it is under Jack's control to choose not to exploit a glitch and play a fair match. I'm assumming he lined the shot up and such, and it wasn't just a stray. So you can't really say it's completely out of line that he cancelled a game in which the rules, implied rules maybe but I mean it's pretty damn obvious it's not ok to exploit a glitch, are broken. Overkill and hasty possibly, especially since it was the 3rd round and I mean it's twd afterall and 3 deaths isn't a huge difference... but not necessarily "wrong".

However, I don't think I've ever played a match against 2d where he didn't talk during blueout. It's not the end of the world when he does it, but it would be nice if that power could be taken away from him, because it does bother some people to have to listen to him complain about spawning or whatever and they can't respond back.

Comment

3fer, yeh that sucks if u get killed, but i bet £10 if it was the other way round, 2d or any other team8 wud try th same thing...why, cos its funny!
          King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

I've seen a game get killed after one guy doesn't get warped and does a 5fer. I think it's the right thing to do.
            last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

god whine whine whine, may i point out if it wasnt for 2d/myth there probably wouldnt BE a twd. Futhermore, if the bot failed to warp correctly to give your team an advantage then he had every right to kill the game and redo, hell, what would you have said if it happened against your team?? yell abuse?
              Ok the 2nd point about talking during blueout, do you know how hard it is to refrain from speaking just due to habit. When i was on staff i used to talk during blueout occasionally, not on purpose but because its what you are used to doing, its not as if it affects you really, try playing elim with all the chat going on heh.
              If it Really bothers you, why not try typing ?nopubchat or something before game starts etc..
              Not that i particuarly care anymore, its no longer any of my concern, but it is annoying to hear everyone whine about the most stupid things!

Dem

Comment

Originally posted by DemonicTW
                god whine whine whine, may i point out if it wasnt for 2d/myth there probably wouldnt BE a twd.
                That's irrelevant.

If it Really bothers you, why not try typing ?nopubchat or something before game starts etc..
                In that case, why do we bother with a blueout at all? Why not just let all the people it bothers turn on ?nopubchat

Anyway, while we're at it, let's fix the ability of certain staff to be above lag rules.

Comment

I think its funny. Jack was lame....
                  PicHosting

Comment

It's not that hard to refrain from talking during blueout. When I play a game with blueout, I don't even bother to type, because it is obviously not going to do anything. If blueout doesn't affect you, then you probably aren't going to think the same way.
                    sdg

Comment

2dragons is an exploitative assclown. I don't care that he talks through every blueout ever, it just bugs me that lag limits don't effect him. He's done a lot for trench wars but he cheats.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

2dragons made TWD I think he has the right to abuse it.
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

god whine whine whine, may i point out if it wasnt for 2d/myth there probably wouldnt BE a twd. Futhermore, if the bot failed to warp correctly to give your team an advantage then he had every right to kill the game and redo, hell, what would you have said if it happened against your team?? yell abuse?
                          Ok the 2nd point about talking during blueout, do you know how hard it is to refrain from speaking just due to habit. When i was on staff i used to talk during blueout occasionally, not on purpose but because its what you are used to doing, its not as if it affects you really, try playing elim with all the chat going on heh.
                          Not that i particuarly care anymore, its no longer any of my concern, but it is annoying to hear everyone whine about the most stupid things!

Dem
                          Demon, i'm in good terms with you in the game. So'm not going to say anything that will be negative towards you; that wasn't my intentions. But please, read my post correctly. I'm not whining one bit. In fact, I even said in my post that 2d has done a lot for TW. All I pointed out was: He killed a game outright because Jack didn't get warped ect. and hit a 3fer on them. Is that wrong? Maybe. I mean, it has happened to my team before but we didn't have the luxary of having a "2d" on our team to automatically kill it. And btw, when it happend to my team once, we still played and won the round. If he's going to give up hope on just that play alone? Goes to show how much faith he has in his team. But that's another story.

Hell, it may not annoy you. But it annoys me, that he runs his mouth during blueouts every second. There is a reason why they have implemented blueouts. And personally, I think it's pretty childish where when he spawns back he "stays" happy and will be quiet. I mean you basically don't even want to kill that poor guy in a match, just so you can keep the poor kid happy. Thanks for listening.
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                            2dragons made TWD I think he has the right to abuse it.
                            The sad thing is, I bet 2dragons will agree with you on this. And thats the end of the story. It's flawed.

Comment

Demonic says she has talked occationally.. im sure she wasn't punished for it. I know when I was on staff it was a lot more strict. I remember Left_Eye reporting me a couple time when I'd talk during blueout. I don't blame Left_Eye for that because the rule was actually enforced back then. I don't know how it is nowadays.

About the bug, expliot.. if that kind of stuff happens it should be fixed right after the bug is found. So things like drow explained don't happen again. I think its an expliot in itself if the bot randomly sometimes doesn't warp people.. allowing a mod to expliot that and kill the game just because of it.

I've seen 2dragons talk countless times during matches, even in the TWL Finals.. he would talk during blueout sometimes. With Epinephrine (the TWL op at the time) of course them two being on the squad might of made a difference.. even so yea some people might complain. I found it kind of annoying.. but if you really wanna say something back.. you could talk with " to the whole freq or pm him.

Even so, I think this rule should be taken seriously if it is still a rule in staff or it shouldn't be a rule and blueout should be made so that it blueout's only the other team's responces. This way, you can still see yourself talk.. and give yourself satisfaction or whatever your looking for when you wanna talk shit back in the first place. Both teams have the ability to blueout the other teams responces and everyones happy. The end

Comment

Working...
                              X