One trick ponies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One trick ponies.

In this zone we love or hate, whichever you prefer, are you a well rounded player? or do you excel in one ship and only one ship?

tell me, and give opinions about other players aswell.

Myself, i'm a well rounded player, in base i can play spider and shark very well and terr and jav mediocre. In warbird i'm not too great, and javs i'd say i'm average.

Continue...
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Warbird - my best ship
    Javelin - in open air and team games. But not 1v1
    Spider - my 2nd best ship
    Shark - I think i'm an alright shark, but I hate sharking.
    DELETED

Comment

My humble opinion:

Basing:
      • Spider: My best ship, no question. Consistant MVP in ?go base, 85~ kills.
      • BaseJav: I could definately use some improvement here, but I'd say I'm less than average to decent here.
      • Terrier: I could also use a little improvement with terrier; I'm great in pub or in hosted games, it's just in ?go base I seem to suck ass.
      • Shark: My second favorite ship, I'd say I'm a little above average in shark.

Javelins:
      • Whiterabbits have helped me a lot TWJD-wise, and I'm definately around average here.

Warbirds:
      • I hardly ever play TWDD or warbird in general, so it's really hard to say where my skill level falls. Probably around dead last.
      Last edited by Fit of Rage; 11-20-2003, 09:55 PM.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Nothing but levis for me.

What?

Comment

I have mastered the art of speccing in ?go base
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I suck, and I couldn't care less.
            $$

Comment

Does being bad at everything qualify you as well rounded?

Comment

spider seems to be my specialty still, although i rarely do it.. i know the ropes of shark.. the thing about shark is that u can only be "good" to a certain extent. most of it is teamwork.

then i pretty much suck in belim.. i can do well in twjd though.

same with wb's. ill try to improve.
                Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                apt>yes u can wtf
                apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                apt>na
                apt>ill show you pictures
                apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

In a warbird i'm alright, but i need excessive warmup time to be that tiny alright

in javelin i'm good, i can play it with relativly little warmup after weeks of not playing it.

in base i can fly any ship and fly it well.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I used to wb a lot back, I started spidering along with it in 2k1, then went pure spider. Since I created the first RB (back in January) I've been mostly sharking though.

I'd say I'm a well rounded player, but I wish I was as good a WB as I used to be.

Comment

i play everything at the same skill level - mediocre
                      Dice
                      TWLB Champions Season 8
                      TWLJ Champions Season 8
                      TWLB Champions Season 10
                      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Wb- Good at getting the terrier but not so good at dueling.

Spider- 1/1 or more most of the time.

shark- I'm alright, I kinda suck compared to a lot of people. Note:Stop picking me as shark in ?go base.

everything else I suck at or haven't attempted to try.

Comment

kinda partial to terr as most know hehe

but i think i can shark with the upper echelon in here

i jav or wb for kicks, but i seem to hold my own in a wb considering i play it about 2x per week lol
                          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

I only play shark. I don't like to rate myself. But I will say one thing. I could play alot better and help my team/squad alot more if I did not lag.
                            "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                            • Shark
                            • Dicer
                            • Sager
                            • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

basing

shark - the ship i use the most, but maybe because people just pick me as shark. But i won't say its my best ship in basing, kinda tied with spider

spider - what i said for shark

jav - hmmm, hard to say. my base jav skillz comes and goes. sometime i can do great, but sometimes i just suck. Definitely need more improvement and practice.

terr - newly explored. still in learning process. but definitely has an interest in it.

wb - like it, but not very leet at it. i can do some nice shots and be very annoying in mid base, but like i said, not leet. just good i guess.

dueling

wb - used to be my main ship, kinda lost interest in it. but if i try, i can still pull some stunt out. but wb dueling skillz for me still goes all over the place. one round i can go 1-10, the 2nd one i can go 16-3 and the last round i can go 5-10.

jav - let me put it straight, im not a jav dueling person. if you ever see me in a jd and have a + rec, its called luck. i just suck at it.
                              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Working...
                              X