No announcement yet.

help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veh, I do have a different FR. But in real battle situations, its pretty shitty. ill screen it and show you
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

RiCk has pitched in some help.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not just giving a flippant remark, but it does look a bit new You just don't have asteroids in a base like that plus those lines going up from the top of the base to the asteroid to stop people sneaking round the side look like a quick fix. Theres also a lot of blue, dont put a special feature in because you have to, put it in because it makes a better game.

How about sealing off the main flagroom entrance and making the flagroom only accessible from the two side entrances, that you would have to fly up a tunnel to get to. That way you could have two flagrooms, one on top of the other. Kinda like this (obviously I haven't done anything about the red ears or a decent entrance, just drew some lines and left some gaps):

Effing village photos is playing up again.

Edit:
        Last edited by ZeUs!!; 11-26-2003, 09:04 PM.
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

How about having the base with either more than 1 flag, or make the 1 flag carriable. Just for a twist on the usual gameplay.
          $$

Comment

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not just giving a flippant remark, but it does look a bit new You just don't have asteroids in a base like that

Dont worry, its part of the effect. Kinda sets the mood of the place being a "used" mining facility or something.

plus those lines going up from the top of the base to the asteroid to stop people sneaking round the side look like a quick fix.

That was partly RiCk's idea, again, its a "brace" for the machine's "grinders" (again, part of the effect"

Theres also a lot of blue, dont put a special feature in because you have to, put it in because it makes a better game.

the dark blue is just some doors, fixed. The light blue is the fly-through tiles. Its used for effect.

cr0ssfire--im working on an idea sort of like that, Im making a base that spans almost the entire map, and there will be various turf flags that are carriable, but when dropped return back to the place where they were picked up. That way, you can tag a flag, and the NME cant re-change ut unless they wait 100 seconds or so.

EDIT: To see the map in action, goto SSCC Omega Fire, and type ?Go #monolith. They're letting me host it there until it becomes a TW arena. (thank god for friends)

edit II: holy shit zeus, fab idea
            Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 11-26-2003, 10:14 PM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
            X