Being racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the latest muppet member of staff goes top Bleen

I just got warned for calling Americans dumb. Apparently this is now deemed a racist comment...

Wish some people would go back to school. Predjudice maybe at a stretch but not racist. Yet he let alot of other people call others names, people saying virtually the same thing millions of times.

Can the person who hires/control staff tell them to get their butt plugs out of their arse and stop going on the power trips, this is getting silly.
    PicHosting

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
      Edit: I infact thought CoT removing racist posts was a good thing for the old forums, and I would like to see moderators cut down on it here as well.
      Ditto.
      Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Originally posted by Acidmouse

I just got warned for calling Americans dumb. Apparently this is now deemed a racist comment...

Wish some people would go back to school. Predjudice maybe at a stretch but not racist. Yet he let alot of other people call others names, people saying virtually the same thing millions of times.

Can the person who hires/control staff tell them to get their butt plugs out of their arse and stop going on the power trips, this is getting silly.
        lol thats not racist thats like some sort of anti-american nationalism or something... American is not a race.
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Staff proves them self yet again to be a bunch of premature pussies just eager to show u their "powers".. thats what i think and i stand for it.
          Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

lol.
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Acidmouse

This is a wonderful paradox. Staff bans you for calling Americans stupid yet encourages WW3 which ALWAYS spawns bigotry, racism, and the infamous 'my-country-is-better-then-yours' bullshit.

Seriously, go into WW3 about half an hour before and half an hour after its being hosted and listen to what people are saying in PUBLIC CHAT.

Hypocricy.

Comment

Cunt is sort of iffy, but I say allow it, based on its lack of association with any form of enslavement and/or genocide. Not being allowed to call Americans dumb, what the fuck? Of course we're dumb. We "elected" fucking George Bush. We're morons. Obviously.
                -Face
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked

(But i spose you could debate wheter women r a diff race
                  Except that they aren't, other than that you have a solid arugement
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I guess you should be banned for saying dick now too, since it's "racist" to men.

And if saying americans are dumb is a bannable offense, you would think Bilbo would be perm. net banned by now...
                    YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman

lets just say you'll need to find some ppl to back you up on the streets
                      Or else he'll swing through your hood... wait.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Could someone please get around to removing Shadows Fall's racial slur?

Comment

TK4ForumStaff
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

This thread reminds me of a Korn song. You know, the one with the heavy guitar riffs and the screaming. That one.
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

(NOT GAY)
                              Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                              Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

^

looks gay, are u blind ? :P
                                Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Working...
                                X