Being racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whe

another one of those times when i actually get around to reading forum, i find more about me! yay!

i never warned acidmouse for using cunt as a racist word. personally i think anyone that needs to use deragatory words towards others lacks the intellect to come up with a better, more hurtful word. but if he wants to make him self look like an idiot, i cant use my staff powers to prevent that, can i.

cunt isnt racist, i never said it was, i never warned for it, but i'm glad to see you all pretty much know that.

again sorry for the few month late post!
    Volcs> !sex
    Volcs> WTF WHY WONT IT WORK
    Volcs> FUCK ME!! !SEX!SEX
    Volcs> !sex!sex!sex!
    Volcs> !sex on
    Volcs> !fuckyou

Comment

Re: whe

edited whole post.
      Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Yah, me and orty got banned for using "racist names" sorts sucks :/
        BORG Leader> why u banned skip?
        psychoskip> long story
        psychoskip> the end
        Pray> skips banned ? rolf
        Squadless> he did ?help you ******s are racist to me cuz im euro

Comment

Cunt isnt racist. It is my favorite word

Comment

I would have banned Acidmouse just because he's a flaming idiot- who cares what he says.

Anyone who gets "offended" by anything, especially words, will never get any respect from me.

On the other hand, using racist terms just for laughs is downright sophomoric.

P.S.
            Mitch is stupid. That "shadows" whoever (forgot his name) is stupid. Anyone who used a racist term for laughs in this thread is stupid.

CoL is right.

Go home, nothing to see here.
            'vet' is the new 'newb'.
            sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

wtf isn't this thread like 70 years old?
              YAY SUBSPACE YAY

Comment

flashback

Originally posted by the lovely and talented SiddarthaKurtz:....

" Do you know one of the major things that makes totalitarianism and the nazi's rule so terrifying? Their lack of tolerance for dissent. The idea our governments are founded on are basically not to censor the hell out of everything predicated on the belief that the individual citizen should be allowed to make his/her own choices and that eventually it will become clear to the majority that freedom and tolerance is the road to travel and not censorship. Now in terms of our government it is rife with contradiction regarding this, but I am simply using the ideals that the government was founded on and not the working structure as an example. Most of you here surely are just post-modernist fools brainwashed by television and every honey potion that's been whispered in your ears. But I am not a post-modernist, and I don't entirely believe that people will make the right decision. This last little stretch of history has been the era of man without need of god, we can find all the meaning in the universe within ourselves. But this didn't work out quite as well as we'd hoped. Now it is true that some people are not satisfied spiritually by a particular dinomination of faith with strict boundaries, and I am one of them. But for the majority of people these guidelines are very important. People have been taught to hate church and religion, and it is humorous because years ago, as we all know too well today, the church snarked at scientific progress, but today it has quite reversed itself. Now to be caught reading about religion is to be sneered at. It is in this way that by limiting the choices of banners so as to censor these racist groups you are actually inching closer to their territory. You are telling people that you should think for them, and that they are unable to find what is right. Clearly adolf hitler was of the same opinion, no? Now this is of course a tricky business as I myself believe that some censorship is required because people are not always going to draw the correct conclusions (that's right post-modernists, there are RIGHT conclusions). But until I see these groups using the swastika banners recruiting for some kind of cult or something, I think it is foolish to limit the selection of banners. Personally I believe that anyone displaying hitler's swastika as a banner is a fool or has severely lost their way on the road of life. And worse yet are people like Machine of God who plead ignorance and use these symbols without any knowledge of their meaning, which is irresponsible and proves that indeed you are not capable of making the right choices yourself. But if there are those who genuinely believe that the nazis were correct, I respect that belief despite my opinion that it is flawed and I will fight against it. But maybe trench wars is a personal group and if they find it personally offensive then certainly it makes sense to ban those banners. But if you're trying to promote personal growth and freedom of speech then you should not be threatening to ban people for using a swastika banner. You are probably supposed to be remaining arbitrary as moderators, but for individuals we are taught today that we are in no place to judge others, but that is untrue. To be passive and not to act for the better when we have the oppertunity I believe can be even more wicked than committing the horrid act itself. Well I've rambled on enough in my own half-asleep and ADD-sufferer-like style, so now I will leave you with a quote by albert Camus who is far more capable at writing than I will ever be.

Comment

Mitch I thought you left these forums =/

Comment

No Adam you said I was being racist to women becasue I called you a cunt. I have it logged and couldnt stop laughing for weeks.

You can say its not so but I know the truth. Why would I have bothered laughing at you here about it otherwise.

Your a fat cunt 4 life.

Never forget it.

Last edited by Acvidmouse; 03-02-2003, 08:41 PM.
                    Acidmouse.com

Comment

Hopefully Na$ will stop by for a good laugh!

Comment

oh fucking god I found a meaning for my life and its this thread
                        jee

Comment

what about mixed races?
                          NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM.
                          I agree.

Comment

this is a pathetic thread. u ladies are horrible at arguing. even if you were halfway competent at it, it would be a sad thread.

stop acting like you know anything. no one cares.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Louis XV
                                Anyone who gets "offended" by anything, especially words, will never get any respect from me.
                                If you think like that, Who would want your respect anyway?
                                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                                cool koen> :)
                                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                                cool koen> not because of a bug
                                EvoLd> Lol
                                Treachery> meh
                                EvoLd> why then?
                                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                                EvoLd> LOl
                                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Working...