Event Idea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Idea.

I was just practising shooting rocks and had a thought, If we were to enter an arena with a bot. We would type !enter to it. It would put us in and place us in a medium sized box ( like the one bottom right in ?go rally ) then at random moments the bot would enter as a ship at a random warp point inside the bot and you would get more points the quicker you kill it. All high scores are saved to a database.
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

hi
    "I know few French" -Appleseed

Comment

Training events like this are interesting ideas, but in this case, I think we would just be practicing spawning.

Vitron

Comment

Spawns are part of the game

Anyways I think it would be a good idea. It would help your accuracy and reaction time. Also it would some what simulate firing under pressure as in a DD. GJ DIM!

Comment

It would only be fun if you gave the bot AI so it moved and such. Which is impossible pretty much.

But myth has a bot that will mimic his motions. It kind of records what you do, then does it again when you tell it to. So you might be able to have a bunch of random movements and tell it to do that.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

DUMBRIT! is trying to program a bot to move about and fire

Comment

I got some idea for events too..

Since I live in Africa I have a different perspective of looking at things.. Me seeing all the tribe wars in 1st person as a child soldier and later shooting down black hawks in my native city of Nairobi..

So I suggest "HIV Chase" which is like Zombies but instead of turning into a zombie when you die, you get HIV and you should try to spread it within 5 min's before you die in AIDS.. It will be jolly fun to run from the infected players .. Or dueto the large amounths of virgins in this game, you can just stand still and wait to get raped by some dirty african.. Last person standing will be African president..

Also "Tribe WArs" is another jolly fun game, we need some black persons as ships instead of the current grpx set, and with greens (crates) where you pick up steroids/drugs to make you faster.. I'm still working on the details for this one.. ill post them shortly..

If you vote for me as sysop you'll get this and much more..
              $$$

Comment

I vote my african friend for sysop.

Comment

Your gonna need a whole new set of sounds for that buddy.
                  Originally posted by paradise!
                  pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                  1:Reaver> HALP
                  1:Reaver> HELELP
                  1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                  1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

yeah, good idea.. Could have like zebra's moaning in the background, or maybe some african childs cheering when you kill someone,.. This is getting jolly good
                    $$$

Comment

I don't think the bot can be killed though. It doesn't see the map or settings, it's its own setting...

Comment

Fucking hell mate, does everyone have to spell it out to you: the whole African thing really isn't funny, in fact its incredibly unfunny. Not humourous.
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

This idea of yours, if works, will spawn eventually to the beginning of NPC ships, whereas the bots will have control of these ships. A bit complex and takes up too much server space, meh
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
                            I don't think the bot can be killed though. It doesn't see the map or settings, it's its own setting...

yes... the matrix is everything around you.

Comment

well the bot would actually get t smart
                              and create a squad and meet other bots,
                              at the end the ~B0T-SQUAD~ wuold win
                              all base, jav and wb games.

o_O
                              Child> nockm u acting like a child
                              Child> oops
                              Zerzera> hahah
                              no one can kill me> =)

Comment

Working...