newbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torn Wing
    Tyson_Bitbeast has played for a year, but he's one of the best contenders I've seen. Is he a "newb"?
    I'm pretty sure Tyson has played more than a year cus i remember him inviting me to some newb squad over a year ago before he changed his name back to tyson_bitbeast and went back to War Angels to try to turn it into a competitor.

I'm not gonna try to argue about whether he's a newb or not because frankly i find it annoying when newbs (such as myself or most of you) debate about how new you or your newbie adversaries really are. Just admit you're a newb, let the self-proclamed veterans have their moment, and move on.

Comment

Newb.

If you take that as an insult, you have bigger issues than just being called a name to contend with. It's just some retarded word that metamorphosed into some entity otherwise known as retardation.

Ez.
      Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
      1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by PEGASiS
        Cundor is a funny guy, yet his points are very clear and make an amazing amount of sense. Cundor for sysop! "
        I argee!!! Cundor for sysop!!! (or mod )
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

As long as people get offended by someone calling them a newb, it will never stop, and once nobody gets offended a new word will just pop up. Or the newbs could just fight back "vetard" might work if its infact a vet thats insulting you.

Comment

Working...
          X