Revenge upon DDoS Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenge upon DDoS Attack

Wark <ER>, the great man that he is, led the TW revenge upon the DDoS attack...
    Wark <ER>>Before we begin, I am going to give a detailed description of the DDoS attacker freq's roles. Coal is the DDoS attacker himself, with burrito in hand, he destroys days of fun with the touch of a button. Ender is Coal's fake girlfriend he made up to impress people online. Ice9 is Coal's Mother, who spanked him for DDoS attacking trenchwars. Mega Newbie is Coal's Dog, who humps his leg. Monky is Coal's illegitimate father, who rapes him every night. Torn Wing is Coal's grandfather, who partakes in the threesome with coal and his dad. And USS Banana is of course, Coal's fake cat, which he blames when he misses a shot by saying "My cat jumped on my keyboard."

The game commenced - and within several minutes, the government owned the DDoS attacker's freq, primarily through the use of antiwarp of Thief of Time - thus making it so that DDoS attacker's freq could not attach.

Upon the ending of the game, everyone joined in singing TW Christmas carols with Wark, whose lines shall hereby forever be remembered:
    "ooooh youd better not run, youd better not hide, cause i am l33t and im telling you why, Wark is sniper oh yeah, he snipes you when your running, he snipes you when your still, he snipes you if your behind a rock cause his lag makes him hard to kill."
    ... I would have more lyrics to post... but I am typing this as they sing the carols... If you logged it, please share them with us...
    Been playing even before SCF West become TW

thanks for logging the game ender, perhaps people will see how fun my games are and start showing up *glare!*
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

w00t i get special mention...btw the anti wasn't illegal cos i bought it. Some people couldn't understand the concept of buying...

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

wark is both ZH and ER!!!!!!!
        Originally posted by Tyson
        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
        Originally posted by HeavenSent
        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
        Originally posted by Izor
        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Re: Revenge upon DDoS Attack

Originally posted by Ender137

Upon the ending of the game, everyone joined in singing TW Christmas carols with Wark, whose lines shall hereby forever be remembered:
          "ooooh youd better not run, youd better not hide, cause i am l33t and im telling you why, Wark is sniper oh yeah, he snipes you when your running, he snipes you when your still, he snipes you if your behind a rock cause his lag makes him hard to kill."
          ... I would have more lyrics to post... but I am typing this as they sing the carols... If you logged it, please share them with us...
          Those lyrics rock wark!
          and ender how about ?logbuffer?? I wanna read the rest of that
          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I cannot begin to explain the amount of sense and comprehension this thread lacks in this and/or any other dimension from now into infinity.
            Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion.
            Not to be mean or anything, but you're an illiterate dipshit.
            i can smell my eyeballs!
            My non-existent team will r0xx0r j00r b0xxx0rs!!1
            It's cute how you think this is a democracy.
            8,323,352,236,536,235,233,456 C00li0 P0ints!!1
            Shit bitch damn ass cocksucker motherfucker tits!
            St00bie = Stupid N00bie
            L00tard = Retarded L0ser
            Crampon = Crusty Tampon

Last edited by Fatal|ty about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

I think thats to infinity and beyond, next time you steal a line from toy story get it right! chump.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

sorry jeansi... i only took screenshots... next time i log okay?
                Been playing even before SCF West become TW

Comment

Working...
                X