X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double post? wth?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      One of you ER's should start hosting a weekly (at least) basing marathon. I tried it three or four times when I was an ER. I hosted a minimum of six different base maps (usually stopped around eight or ten though) in a row. Trust me, you'll be a pubber's new bestest friend!
      Randedl did this a few weeks ago. He hosted basing for like 3 hours straight, and it was the most fun I've EVER had in this game. By the last few games, people were getting the hang of basing and there were more spiders and less javs. The games were even and extremely entertaining. Actually...the 'marathon' felt just like a pure basing weekend. :/

death to levs.

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx

Randedl did this a few weeks ago. He hosted basing for like 3 hours straight, and it was the most fun I've EVER had in this game. By the last few games, people were getting the hang of basing and there were more spiders and less javs. The games were even and extremely entertaining. Actually...the 'marathon' felt just like a pure basing weekend. :/

death to levs.
        Preach it brother!

Comment

See? Basing marathons are the way to go f0 sh0. :]
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

15v15 Public Basing

At least 5 javs on each time. Overload of work on spiders and sharks. They are the first to leave. The javs stick it out because they want to see BIG XXXPLOSIONS OMGOF!!!!

Public basing needs to be hosted more often, yes. But priv basing has its place also.

Basing marathon is a good idea. I played in one of those once, it was pretty enjoyable.
            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

5-FER! WHAT A POST
              Originally posted by Diakka
              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Working...
              X