Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention the fact that both Disoblige and Pallies websites have the same exact color scheme as Cripples. Orange and white.
    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
      Not to mention the fact that both Disoblige and Pallies websites have the same exact color scheme as Cripples. Orange and white.
      April, 2000:
      Cyber Strike> werd. ima make us a site. everyone's tired of black backgrounds on ss sites. right?
      squad> yea

A week later
      Cyber Strike> hEY check out our nu site!
      squad> OMFG ITS ORANGE
      Cyber Strike> here's yer straw
      Cyber Strike> k l8z
      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

OMFG OMFG OMFG $

?go altbase is the shit... good work

Comment

1 flag is best though

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
            Hold y0 fooking horses! There's a new site on the way WITHOUT the orange creamsicle decor.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

altbase looks good, haven't tried it yet though. I don't like the multiple flags, but your point for adding them is very valid. However, it seems like it would be a lot harder to hold lower base in altbase than in regular pub - which could discourage people from taking a chance at defending lower.
              "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

I think the lower flag isn't meant to be defended by a whole team, I suspect that an enemy terrier would go by it, and go for the 3 other flags. The lower flag would just give the wb's, who you always see dogfighting, something to fight over.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

It's a really good base, but I think it might be a little to easy to defend. That's just me though.

Comment

why bring back such an old topic?

Comment

Yeah why? Closed!
                      Greets,
                      Roger

Comment

Working...
                      X