No announcement yet.

BAN BAN BAN BAN (An EXAMPLE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of all squads truce's in elim and baseelim so why to whine about it, cuz all does it. Someone should to make baseelim bot to give energy detonate to all who are in the 'spawn area' so none can spawn kill witch is very lame.
    - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
      Wait, who is Fantom_Genon!... Is he a general newbie or an aliased newbie?
      hard to say either way, he's on vortex

Comment

Teaming in elim is a dead horse , next time think twice before you post more crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Acid Tank
          Most of all squads truce's in elim and baseelim so why to whine about it, cuz all does it. Someone should to make baseelim bot to give energy detonate to all who are in the 'spawn area' so none can spawn kill witch is very lame.
          I hardly ever truce in elim, because I can't . Damn res.
          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

School vouchers are the reason why I voted Indepdendent....that and tax cuts for the rich...Republicans make just too much sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
              // cool //

Comment

What's with the penguins... is this another thing started by Divine ?
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Nope, not divine... pokey is becomming popular thanks to the great VYKROMOND!

Yes.
                  FRKED!
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey
                    What's with the penguins... is this another thing started by Divine ?
                    I... I think I'm insulted.

I come up with my own bad fads, thx
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Working...
                    X