• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

th@ kill@ is more elite than u r
    Originally posted by Diakka
    Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

that guy doesnt know what the hell he's talking about... i was in that elim last night and deny and code weren't teaming... at least they weren't teaming me. he's just bitter.

TCK rules.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Originally posted by Mootland Farmer
        Can't wait to see what happens when tws max pop is a good ol 1000.
        Want to see what happens when min is 1000?

Chaos

Ri
        (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by RiArmada

Want to see what happens when min is 1000?

Chaos

Ri
          Organised chaos, although I think there will have to be a cap on the amount of people playing in hosted games.
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

WHOAH IM ON THAT FUCKING CHAT
            Originally posted by Yoshiba
            i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Brief (yeah, right, this is the CK) Rebuttal

RUBY: This is long. Skip it.

I'm happy with the myriad responses to my post. I just want to respond to a couple of things briefly:

Fantom_Genon!:
              damn that was the biggest bunch or racist propiganda ive seen since the History Channel

i dont know why Crimson is targeting me....(mabey the 20:2 duel we had) but i dont appreciate it....plz dont believe this jackass

(1) Well let's take a look back at that log for some illumination:

1:Fantom_Ganon!> who cares tho
              1:Fantom_Ganon!> payback is a bitch
              1:THE CRIMSON KING> payback is fucked
              1:THE CRIMSON KING> get that straight (Ed. note: lack of punishment for one breeds more jackass behavior . . . )
              1:Fantom_Ganon!> lol
              1:Fantom_Ganon!> stfu
              1:Fantom_Ganon!> lil nerd
              1:THE CRIMSON KING> bad for other players, bad for the game
              1:Fantom_Ganon!> u r one gay child
              1:THE CRIMSON KING> talk all that sad highschool shit you want
              1:Fantom_Ganon!> u rode the small bus didnt u?
              As you can see, Fantom, I advised you to follow the rules. Just because someone else is ALLEGEDLY teaming, which lessens other players' enjoyment of the game, doesn't mean that you're justified in doing the same wrong thing. There are many people playing elim other than you, and they have a right to expect a fair, orderly game.

Your response to my advice -- to not retaliate by teaming, but instead report people who seem to be teaming so that a moderator can address the situation -- was to spout ignorant, poorly worded (and poorly spelled) abuse. I wonder whether you would be a good staff member (as you aspire to be), considering that your response to a citation to the rules of the game -- rules that TW staff is responsible for implementing and enforcing -- in an effort to steer you towards mature behavior, is to resort to playground-esque, unfounded name-calling. Way to take the high road.

(2) I didn't say you were a racist. I didn't mention racism, except to state that you had a "very artistic swastika for a banner. Way to promote the Nazi party. GG." Well now, isn't it true that your banner is identical to the Nazi flag? (I'd guess you've switched it now due to public embarrassment, but you WERE flying it.)

(3) I'm "targeting" you for two reasons: (a) I don't like the way you treated me in that logged chat -- I was offering you good advice, and received back unsolicited, undeserved abuse; (b) I don't like you. You're a poor sport in squad duels (note that I was on your team and even then found your behavior very juvenile); you're not nice, or funny, or a good conversationalist. The phrase "particularly lacking in redeeming social value," is pretty much how I would describe your conversation and attitude.

(4) I don't think you could beat me 20-2 in a duel, but you probably could beat me. You're not bad in the warbirdy. On the other hand, you couldn't base your way out of a paper bag with a flashlight and a map . . I only need a flashlight to base my way out of a paper bag, so I think I win that one.

Anyway, enough said. Posts come and go. My original point was not even about you in particular (though you might not have picked this up; I understand reading comprehension has dropped among the USA's youth in recent years), and if you hadn't responded in ridiculous fashion this post would have died out much quicker. Perhaps the moral of the story here is accountability: You are defined by your actions and words. I can assure you that this is a lesson best learned earlier in life, rather than later.

It's time to help my buddy move, so I'll wind this up. Until my next outraged outburst. . .

CK
              1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
              1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
              THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
              1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

hmmm who do i belive

underscore exclimation boy or TCK...hmmmm
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

The person who made this thread is gay too.
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Sheet happens. Save the drama for your mama and deal with it 'cause [LAUGH]you honestly can't expect any staffers to take any initiative to stop crap like that.[/LAUGH]
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

TCK is my kind of subspace player.
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

I hate long, and absolutely ridiculous posts, but more importantly I hate Spiderman.
                        2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                        Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                          TCK is my kind of subspace player.
                          V... where's pokey!?
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Wait, who is Fantom_Genon!... Is he a general newbie or an aliased newbie?

Comment

What do you say when Annux is the most positive response you get?

General.

(Geez I hate to write long posts and compel people to strain their flabby reading muscles in a doomed effort to comprehend long strings of commonly-used words.)

My apologies to anyone who can't hack it. In my defense, I'm fully in favor of school vouchers. Maybe that would fix the problem.

Sincerely,

That Crimson King.

(GTFO TW TriviaBot!)
                              1:Pearl Jam> the gloves are for the prostitutes i'm going to hire
                              1:Pearl Jam> i'm going to make one of them shovel human feces into a wheelbarrow and run around with it
                              THE CRIMSO> that's more illuminative than jack's comment, but still pretty enigmatic
                              1:Pearl Jam> she'll have to wear a shirt that says "THE POOPSMITH" on it

Comment

School vouchers? NOOOOOOOOOOO! Surely you can't be serious! School vouchers are the worst idea ever!
                                The downside of being better than
                                everyone else is that people tend to
                                assume you're pretentious. -
                                www.despair.com

Comment

Working...
                                X