TwBot in ?go javs arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TwBot in ?go javs arena

Why a bot should NOT be there when it isn't hosted.

-The original settings have shrap on. It is how the arena is meant to be. If you don't like shrapnel, there are other arenas to jav in (twlj for example). Believe it or not, and I don't know why this is such a shady concept, but people (like me) ACTUALLY AIM SHRAP! If I'm on the run for whatever reason and I can't get a good shot in, I'll toss a bomb into the corner and kill my chaser. Another thing - Shrapnel in general ups the excitement and intensity in an arena. The having to dodge 3 stray shrap at once keeps players on the move.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE SHRAPNEL FOR WHATEVER REASON:

?go baseelim

then you probably want to focus on the empyrical skill aspect of javing. Baseelim is the arena for you, bud! FFA, regulated matches by bot to 10 deaths, what more could you want? And no shrap.

Lastly, whoever petitioned or whatever they did and what support they have of people requesting such a bot in ?go javs, please reply with this information.
    Last edited by Aquatiq; 12-24-2003, 02:34 PM.

?go baseelim has very different qualities than ?go javs, and i am not just refering to the shrap. When the shrap has been removed from ?go javs, it is far more enjoyable. I think more people generally play ?go javs when shrap is removed. It's just more fun to play javs the way it's meant to be played.

Comment

I was amazed when I talked to some guy who has played for over a year and he didn't know jav sharp always goes in the same directions.
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Shrap is lame... Some ppl use .?go javs to practice and having shrap is not very helpful. I agree with aquatiq, and ppl who dont like shraps can just go to .?go twlj but not enuff ppl go tjere to make it worthwhile

Comment

People do not want to have shrapnel interfering with their prac in the ?go javs arena, because that place is the exact print of the current twjd map. Thats that.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

Re: TwBot in ?go javs arena

Originally posted by Aquatiq
            Believe it or not, and I don't know why this is such a shady concept, but people (like me) ACTUALLY AIM SHRAP!
            Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhhtttt....and im the big man in red!!!

I totally agree wth awesome shrap are very annoying especially when some newb owns u because of it.(very embarassing too)
            3:disown> some dude just honked at me
            3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
            3:disown> pulling him over
            3:disown> fukin clown
            3:Revolt> you driving?
            3:disown> yes
            3:disown> at work
            3:Revolt> ??
            3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
            3:Revolt> in police car
            3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
            3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
            3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
            3:Revolt> ?????????
            3:disown> yes got a dell in here
            3:tmac <ZH>> pro
            3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

If you can't aim shrap, you simply haven't mastered the javelin yet. Stop fucking with untoasted javs, cockmongrels.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: TwBot in ?go javs arena

Originally posted by T Mac-1
                shrap are very annoying especially when some newb owns u because of it.(very embarassing too)
                1) whose judgement is it that they are a newb
                2) if it's embarassing, maybe you should lower your own standards as to not invoke suicide upon yourself.

Comment

or maybe, due to popular demand, shrap could just be taken out of the arena permanently.

Comment

wow this really backfired

Comment

I like the shrapnel. And why go to twlj? In javs it's like a pub going on everyone playing, I hardly see anyone in twlj so I doubt it would be like 10 in there? Sure it could but heh.. Shrapnel or not. That's the questions.

If you don't like removing the shrapnel in javs tell some staff on and maybe they can put it back =).

Comment

Working...
                      X