No announcement yet.

Get your house today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You must use the tileset given provided for you.
    sage

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
      you have a happy garden too eh...

yours is much larger and you will obviously be head of sales in this town.. i know when i am beat... il just walk away with my head down
      and service with a smile!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
        i need some solid white and solid yellow tiles... where can i get em? or how can i edit them in CLE?
        You have to use what youve got because you cant have more than 1 tileset for a map and all the houses are bing put togethor in one arena so they willa ll share the same tileseet which is newtown.lvl

Comment

What are the house's for agian? lol And can they go on ss? Or more less where do they go? a zone? .?go #

Comment

Originally posted by stuckup
            What are the house's for agian? lol And can they go on ss? Or more less where do they go? a zone? .?go #

Comment

Here is what the Current Updated map looks like. The More houses I get the more bigger it will become and expand. Right now I'm really needing alot more houses. Anyways here is what it looks like:

Latez,

NOTICE: That picture was cut-out from the original screenshot, so dont think that is all of the map space, we got PLENTY of space open for alot more houses.
              Last edited by Matorian; 08-21-2002, 07:03 PM.
              -Matorian (Matorian@paladen.net)

Trench Wars Moderator
              Trench Wars Staff Trainer
              Trench Wars Map Developer
              Trench Wars Divisions Operator

"I'm taciturn and reluctant, I dislike others being involved in my affairs; a Lone Wolf..."
              -=(Creator of ?go matrix2 | ?go gatez2 | ?go battlezone | ?go twtown)=-

Comment

DADDY DADDY!

I CAN SEE OUR HOUSE FROM HERE
                There are two ways to live your life.

One though nothing is a miracle.
                The other is as though everything is a miracle

-Albert Einstein

Comment

ru tellen us which houses rnt maken the cut

Comment

Every house sent to Trenchwarstown@yahoo.com that qualifies meaning doesan't violate any of our rules "will" be posted on the map.
                    -Matorian (Matorian@paladen.net)

Trench Wars Moderator
                    Trench Wars Staff Trainer
                    Trench Wars Map Developer
                    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

"I'm taciturn and reluctant, I dislike others being involved in my affairs; a Lone Wolf..."
                    -=(Creator of ?go matrix2 | ?go gatez2 | ?go battlezone | ?go twtown)=-

Comment

Won't there be a bit of open space in the centre of the four quarters?

Comment

My house is waterfront property.

Comment

mat, i sent you my house to your email, can you get it and put it on the map?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            You must use the tileset given provided for you.
                            doh!
                            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

YAY!

i can see my house... its down the block to the left of the circle thing but not really close sorta down 1 block then down from the left but not really far but sorta close...

bah i suck at directions.... ITS THERE THOUGH

Comment

why isn't my house up there, somebody already said they'd put it up, after msgin' me in game.
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X