Whats wrong with .?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats wrong with .?go base

I was playing base today and i added a few ppl. All of them wanted to jav... So i said no. Then they just left. The same happened with TSM who couldnt take being criticized as terr so he specced.

?go base is wank

Comment

blacklist them,thats what most people do

yea go base is going downhill anyways.
      Levs r gay.

Comment

They've been saying that ever since it became ?go base.
        Ну вот...

Comment

i dont like 2 terrs games. its supposed to be 1 terr, dammit.
          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
          apt>yes u can wtf
          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
          apt>na
          apt>ill show you pictures
          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

its either that, or as soon as they start losing a bit they start bitching about everyone else, and then just go afk ruining the game
            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

There are two problems with go base:

1. People picking newbies, so the score is completely lopsided, and a bunch of people leave, ruining the game.

2. No one picks newbies, so it's impossible for anyone without a good reputation to get into the game, even if they MVP'ed the previous game, making go base a ridiculously exclusive non-# arena.
              - k2

Comment

i miss the old basing games in the "secret arenas" where you played if you were invited, that was fun, almost like underground.

Comment

Originally posted by skate
                  i miss the old basing games in the "secret arenas" where you played if you were invited, that was fun, almost like underground.
                  and that has what to do with the issue at hand?

Anyways.. i suggest a system where ppl who are annoying get blacklisted from the arena.. so they cant play .?go base. This could be done by voting for the person and if there are 10+ votes, then you can blacklist them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vantage

Anyways.. i suggest a system where ppl who are annoying get blacklisted from the arena.. so they cant play .?go base. This could be done by voting for the person and if there are 10+ votes, then you can blacklist them.
                    please stop posting, it is relevent.

Comment

Originally posted by Vantage

Or, don't pick annoying people?
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I don't like fit of rage, so i'm going to become a radio host and type *zone vote to blacklist fit of rage, no one likes him.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

You'll eventually get a good idea of the assholes whom you won't ever pick again. I find it hard to believe that more than 1 person you picked on your team left because they couldn't jav. Maybe you just picked pub retards, because that's the only way I can see that happening.
                          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                            You'll eventually get a good idea of the assholes whom you won't ever pick again. I find it hard to believe that more than 1 person you picked on your team left because they couldn't jav. Maybe you just picked pub retards, because that's the only way I can see that happening.
                            Or ppl with big egos.. and not the whole team left.

Comment

Go base always a crap shoot

Yeah well go base is always a crap shoot.

You never know what you'll get with people leaving since it is a pick up game for giggles. I just brush off the lame games and hope the next will be better. And it is nice to try new people to give the newer people a chance to play to see what they got.

I've tried changing my nick a few times. But after watching almost every go base game in spec Jackie always comes back. Then I get in as soon as i enter the arena as Jackie. One game i even MVP'd and crushed everyone else in a new nick just to sit and watch the next 4 games.

Sad sad.

Go base has problems, but then nothing is perfect. I try to focus on the gems.

1/2 MT or 1/2 full.

Whatever dudes.
                              I came, I saw, I lagged out... :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                              X