No announcement yet.

"Trusted list" for captain in ?go base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting ?go base would be a sad, sad, sAd thing...
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral

Pros and Cons
      A. Totally random
      Pros include; ‘everyone plays’, statistically good chance of competitive games, generates new approaches and strategies, generates opportunities and experience to play in ships that people normally wouldn’t play, best approach for long-term growth of the game.
      Cons include; people bail if they don’t like team/ship/or teammates, people bitching about team/ship/or teammates, less elite image(?),

And good players wouldn't be having fun even if they would be picked on a team they like. If I'd want newer players doing stupid stuff (like mining on attack etc) I'd type ?go 0
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

This is dumb, good captains can't be applied to every situation.
        Sometimes someone who generally picks good players logs on and wants to play a real good game of go base. Other times he may be ready to log off and is bored as fuck, gets captain, and decides he just wants to have a bullshit game and have fun. And when that happens everyone cries and whines. Yet everyone has been in that situation in the past.

And the so called elite vets, log on like twice a week, and have no idea who is good so they just pick shitty people who were once good , and yet they lose terribly. Yet no one cares because they devote their time to kissing their ass because of their veteran status. Just leave it the fucking way it is.
        1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX
          How about deleting ?go base.
          who agrees?

People are getting egos.
          (Points at RabbitRappist) :/
          Totally.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...