i think t3 is way better than other zones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think t3 is way better than other zones

there is a new sub-zone in t3 ... it is so freakin' cool...... you can go there by typing ?go borg

it is a survival game like the zombies

Shut the fuck up

Comment

TEMPER

temper.....temper.....you need anger management......really

Comment

I noticed that you're gay.
        sdg

Comment

haha
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

It sure does speak about how well a zone is doing when it's players feel that they have to go on other zone forums and beg for visitors.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

um......that wasn't my point and i am not advertising

I AM NOT ADVERTISING i am just saying that t3 the graunlet is the best..... if you want to harass someone harass your family!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by John Titor
                  really you can do that

Comment

shtu up
                    I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Re: um......that wasn't my point and i am not advertising

Originally posted by haha
                      I AM NOT ADVERTISING i am just saying that t3 the graunlet is the best..... if you want to harass someone harass your family!
                      You give me hope.
                      Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

You should have posted that in your other thread HaHa, which handles about the same subject....
                        I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Haha YOU OBVIOUSLY POSTED THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD YOU STARTED, THEREFORE YOU ARE ADVERTISING TO A ZONE, THEREFORE BOLTH THREDS SHOULD BE CLOSED ,ALSO THEREFORE THIS IS SSCU TRENCH WARS FORUM PLEASE POST IN GENERAL DISSCUSSION, YOUR THREAD HAS NO TRUE CONNECTION TO TRENCH WARS.
                          -KickAshMan

Comment

KICK YOUR ASS KICK MAN!

Comment

Working...
                            X