Weasel Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Under Dog
    So what you are saying is, you would like for all skill involved in using a cloaker, (And yes, some is involved,) to be removed from the cloaker?
    Thats not a lot of skill.
    Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

That's true, there isn't much skill involved in using the cloaker now, but if these settings were put into effect, there would be.
      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly
        The weasel should go back to what it was before it became this tiny little crap. End of story.
        Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

Well, this weasel wouldn't be tiny anymore. Oh, also, I looked at some of the other ships in ?go bigbase, and they're all amazingly well-balanced. I swear that arena's settings must have been designed by genius superbabies from the future. TW should just adopt all of them.
          The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

On second thought, adopting all of them probably wouldn't be too good of an idea. If they changed the warbird settings, DoCk> would be lynched for sure. Still, they should take the weasel, and maybe leviathan settings.
            The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

I agree with you Lucon, that's the change I suggested a while ago. But it's not going to happen, so I think it's better to let it rest

Comment

Maybe so, but why couldn't it happen? The TW settings have changed before, although I admit not this drastically. Besides, few people would complain, since few people actually use the weasel.
                The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

it will not happen because a lot of people would whine and miss their laming machine, and nobody knows what they would do with the weasel if it didnt cloak. they could block ship 4 and 6 from pure pub, but that would basically make it a no newbie pub, and thats not politically correct or whatever. also, so few people fly cloakers that its not a serious problem. getting cloaked is a pretty rare event.. maybe 1 in 50 deaths. in no way am i supporting cloakers tho, i hate those newbies
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

If getting cloaked is such a rare event, how would a lot of people whine?
                    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Oh, and I forgot to mention, you said the weasel wouldn't cloak? It would, just would take up more energy.
                      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Working...
                      X