Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm bored in History and Im wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best SS time, Vulch good times. beating Pallies on A-S, beating pallies on WR, losing to diso by 4k (best base game i ever played), Being on a squad with PV=NRT and Nickname TWICE (A-S, Provoke), getting 2nd in pub points to CoT.

WORST SS moments
    Nickname leaving provoke, me leaving vulch, Friends leaving SS; too many lot to name.
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

my favorite times were pre-TWD when mods hosted private SD's. Back then the moderating team was more 'close and personal', becasue people were always asking them to host squad duels, i guess.

My favorite one was when i was on Problems, KiNgZ <ER> hosted a SD, us versus a DragonTeam. (that wasnt their real name--it was DragonSomething...not DG i think/hope..they were ez)

We beat em, and after that kingz showed us his wicked macros for like an hour, and then we got all these people to duel us, Exiguous vs. World.

Good times.

edit: also special, because it was my first time getting a good rec in a duel--i went 14-4
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

when i first started TWDD
        DELETED

Comment

Learning to play Speedball on ZB. Still the most zealous community in subspace. Beating arch rival SBU 70-10, drawing 40 assists and 20 goals in one game.
          Old evo chat.
          pre myth organized basing.
          Learning to terr in pub, and getting owned by copper II sulfate.
          Playing with Vulch in their last days.

Comment

My favorite times in TW are when I can go into a pub, join a group of disparate players pulling together to take base. The battles are long and hard fought with everyone playing their best and concentrating on good solid team play. There is no running of mouths, either about how much lag there is, how much team-killing there is, or how Bush and his friends are secretly planning to develop a oil-drilling golf cart to pump oil from Mars for personal gain.
            Oh wait, that’s never happened, never mind.

Comment

wadi you bitch, don't leave out the OTHER chat

Comment

Best times were vie svs alpha east or west where i wouldnt play if there were under 120 people (now there are 5 ppl if you're lucky) and going for 100-0 records wich barely happend since when you got over 70-0 kills (around 750 bounty) people used their chats and ppl from warzone (non newbies) would come in to rune ya day. Having 2 freqs chasing you kinda makes your heart beat fast. Getting 1000+ bounty (lotsa greening) was fun too. or going for 0-1000 (wich is actually hard than you think). The times where SeaQueen and Anomalies were known squads.
                oh trenchwars.. hmm.. twjd is always fun in trenchwars.

Comment

Old school Cripples.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

a JD squad duel about 6 months ago vs. melee where me and exquisite were the final 2 vs. 4 javs on melee (before the end of the last TWL) and we were both on 8 or 9 and we both kept killing until we won.

we've had more victories vs. harder squads before that and since then but that one was probably the most fun. guess ya had to be there =/

Comment

Best : Beating Pallies by 6k or so in TWLB (one of the best games I've ever been a part of). The best part of this was that we were playing horribly until pv=nrt told everyone to shut up. That turned the tide.
                      Worst : Ramming Miau's mine in the fr against Diso in the same TWLB season to cost us the game.

llater,
                      Tony

Comment

(chronological order)
                        when i first found out about this game - i used to play pub loads
                        pre-#myth basing
                        dekai

not a very long list, i know. i'm new

Comment

My favorite time:

Getting an undeserved 1 day ban then logging in constantly for like 45 minutes pissing off the staff that didn't know how to use !notify (they'd get spammed w/ login messages "Banned user Volcs logging in....." etc.) I got a log of the staff chat afterwords, hilarious

Besides that, my fave times were spent in #mythrandir and in Speedball while it was still in TW.
                          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

logging off
                            Originally posted by Facetious
                            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

good times :P

(-(-.(-.-).-)-)

Comment

Organizing and getting RB off the ground
                                All my time with whiterabbits
                                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                                X