the "new to tw" thread is obselete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "new to tw" thread is obselete

-there is no necesity for a description of every button and what it does. thats what the f1 key is for. newbs should just press f1.

-the warbird's rate of fire is relatively fast

-the weasel is not great for people who are sneaky and patient. its better for people who WISH they were sneaky and are sick of having their prey fight back.

-shark has x radar, not cloak

-how is mining on attack good for breaking the cram?

-instead of saying "crap, dont use it" for the lanc and weasel, i think it should be explained how to use it if you are ever put in that ship.

-i now disagree with some of the things i said like a year ago. also there are a lot of holes in it.

-crining never really caught on..

-xog's and wark's posts are basic enough to be valid i think

-the official definition of laming is pretty biased, subjective, and opinionated. basically through sarcasm it says that there is no such thing as laming. there is though. the way i see it right now is that laming is complexly defined. roofing, for example, i find to be lame because you are sitting up there often with no opposition just vulching everyone putting up an honest fight in the flagroom. there is no challenge in sitting in front of a hole and shooting people who fly through your line of fire. people who do this arent skilled. laming is basically playing in a greedy manner, and everyone has some lameness in them, but some far more than others. cough, JAMALJAMALJAMALJAMALJAMAL J-A-M-A-L, JAMAL cough cough

-spastic are young pretenders??? they are the best team in twbd, they are THE big gun. the only thing boring about the way they play is how one sided their games are. people shouldnt hate spastic for suddenly becoming the best. they do what they need to do to win, and if another squad doesnt do that just so they can have a non boring playing style, well then its their idiot fault they lost. spastic deserves more credit, every squad wishes they could cram like spastic; other squads' crams suck--but its not because they dont want to be boring.. its because they arent as good at it. cramming takes skill people, get over it.

-pallies probably will never, ever, beat diso again. this rivalry died when divine rides went inactive.

-provoke is now dead.

-overall the entire thread lacks objectivity.
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Only one thing to say: -_-
    Last edited by Xog; 01-20-2004, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Write me something new and I'll replace it then
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Zeus, that was a mistake. Now hes gonna do it.
        http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

ZeUs!!

Your signature made my me laugh for 30 minutes.

Comment

it must be good, im in it
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

help: (Dim) (elim): Is trucing illegal in TWDD/

well, is it?
              HuMMeR> I bathe in my own dissappointment

Comment

Plus, what the fuck? I'm better at warbird indoors, not the other way around.
                --|-- Question #60 | Category: History
                --|-- Question: What husband wife team starred in "a turkey for the president"?
                --|-- Hint: Starts with 'Ron'
                ConCor> ronald reagan
                ConCor> ronal
                --|-- No one has given the correct answer of 'Ronald and Nancy Reagon'

Comment

Re: the "new to tw" thread is obselete

Originally posted by za gophar
                  -there is no necesity for a description of every button and what it does. thats what the f1 key is for. newbs should just press f1.

1. If your new you have no idea what F1 does. Telling them about the key might be enough though

2. If your new you don't find your way here.
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by majic

well, is it?
                    Trucing is another word for teaming, how can you do anything other than team in TWDD? There's two teams

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      Trucing is another word for teaming, how can you do anything other than team in TWDD? There's two teams
                      If you could team in any way you want in dd and jd you could make a deal with another squad. You win this wb duel then you let us win a jd after this. That't not allowed though.
                      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                      5: Da1andonly> =((
                      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

When I started, pressing the F1-12 keys was probably one of the first things I tried on my own.
                        sdg

Comment

cheater: (Thors) (duel): Paul <ZH> is threating to kill me
                          cheater: (Proximo) (twbd): Thors is a cheater! He's intruding the RB private chat and wont leave us alone! BANNAGE TIME UH OH UH OH
                          cheater: (Av3nG3R*) (3team): megaman89 tked me and very happy
                          help: (Danel) (elim): since i switched from danel69 to danel do i hvae to get 36 hours or just reach 36 to play elim
                          help: (TranceTunes) (base2): HELP HELP HELP ME
                          cheater: (Zhangee) (Public 63): zhang is fucking in public 4
                          help: (wAtCH OUt*crash*) (Public 0): someone could host javtourny cos i get comments in belim that i suck so let's see who really sucks
                          help: (SPLITTING the ATOM) (Public 24): how can i modify my squad and get a good rating??? please i am sorry i have been on and on about this subject
                          cheater: (Av3nG3R*) (Public 8): Arawn TKED ALL THE TEAMMATES IN THE BASE AND NEVER SAY SRY
                          help: (InCure) (#kabby): Are mods people or computerprograms?

For some reason i cant recall me ever doing one of these things.
                          Old newbs (<--wtf?) are a lot better that (wtf?--->) new newbs.

Newbs comming in these days act like friggin five year olds.

At least when i was new i was smart enough to figure crap like this out on my own.
                          http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                          ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

or maybe the people who do figure things out on their own wouldn't be noticed.
                            SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
                              cheater: (Thors) (duel): Paul <ZH> is threating to kill me
                              cheater: (Proximo) (twbd): Thors is a cheater! He's intruding the RB private chat and wont leave us alone! BANNAGE TIME UH OH UH OH
                              cheater: (Av3nG3R*) (3team): megaman89 tked me and very happy
                              help: (Danel) (elim): since i switched from danel69 to danel do i hvae to get 36 hours or just reach 36 to play elim
                              help: (TranceTunes) (base2): HELP HELP HELP ME
                              cheater: (Zhangee) (Public 63): zhang is fucking in public 4
                              help: (wAtCH OUt*crash*) (Public 0): someone could host javtourny cos i get comments in belim that i suck so let's see who really sucks
                              help: (SPLITTING the ATOM) (Public 24): how can i modify my squad and get a good rating??? please i am sorry i have been on and on about this subject
                              cheater: (Av3nG3R*) (Public 8): Arawn TKED ALL THE TEAMMATES IN THE BASE AND NEVER SAY SRY
                              help: (InCure) (#kabby): Are mods people or computerprograms?

For some reason i cant recall me ever doing one of these things.
                              Old newbs (<--wtf?) are a lot better that (wtf?--->) new newbs.

Newbs comming in these days act like friggin five year olds.

At least when i was new i was smart enough to figure crap like this out on my own.
                              To start calling people newbs you're got to shake off the newb tag yourself

Comment

Working...
                              X