I Love Weekend Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love Weekend Events

thank you "the pusher"' for hosting WEEKEND-EVENTS and expacially for the dodgeball deathmatch because i've been waiting for that old-school event for like a month and I've been whinning to the <ER> so thank you pusher for db dm and WW3
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Did no one tell you? If you make a post like this you become labeled a suckup brown nose staff wannabe and the forum badasses come and verbally abuse you until whenevr you blink you see their faces and hear their words drilling into your brain. Take your own life and save yourself the wait.
    Tigerex

Comment

oh no, theyre coming to spank you now duel_pasta!

Comment

Re: I Love Weekend Events

Originally posted by jappeuuuh
        thank you "the pusher"' for hosting WEEKEND-EVENTS and expacially for the dodgeball deathmatch because i've been waiting for that old-school event for like a month and I've been whinning to the <ER> so thank you pusher for db dm and WW3
        I was called in to deal with one brown noser, lets go buddy! Back to the bunnies forums.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

lol

this isn't ment as spamming
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

They weren't accusing you of spamming, they were accusing you of brown nosing.
            The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

I submit that bashing brown nosers is a serious problem and flaw in these forums. It's not fair, and makes it less fun for everyone. I propose a four hour shield for staff brown nosers so that they have a chance to get away before they're attacked, or at least prepare a defense for themselves. This would solve everything.
              Jacklyn> i'm not here right now, leave ur phone number address and directions to your house, where you keep your money and what time youre not home and i will get Right back to you

Comment

I bet you he's poop juice.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

I always wanted to see a ww3 where you only get 1 life - just like in real life. That'd be short, but cool.

Or a big dm match to 1 even.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

They should have you able t use any ship in ww3. Oh, and weasels should have the Bigbase settings in ww3, too.
                    Last edited by Lucon; 02-01-2004, 06:14 PM.
                    The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Go duel pasta!!
                      Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

I want all of you to think about the origin of the term "brown-noser".

Now that you have one of a few select images in your head, stop posting before you defile your own dreams.

-Aq

Comment

glad you enjoy them, we are currently working on getting hosting numbers and diversity up in the zone, spearheaded by the weekend events.

as of now we have 3 highlight events for the weekends:
                          dodgeball, waldo and world war 3s and are researching some more that we think live up to the quality of these 3 events.

look forward to more days of fun
                          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                          Philos> there is something about you
                          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

What about scheduled weekend wb/jav tournys?
                            A lot of the ones i've played in lately always have the same people in them. Tournaments are one of the major sources of competition in tw, and it would be cool if there could be new faces in the tournys instead of the same old winners getting to the finals uncontested.
                            Besides, can't there be a way to select players that doesn't involve PMing in the first 16 spots to get in?

To make sure many people get to play, ?go tournament2, javtourny2, etc could be put up, and the winners of each tourny face off in the grand finals.
                            Last edited by Aquatiq; 02-10-2004, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X