No announcement yet.

Bye bye.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually just wanted to say I was moving on to SVS yung, I don't know what the hell you are talking about; if it makes you happy, run with it.

Comment

Me be sad
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Yung get out of inactive again
        :yawn:

Comment

say hello to undielord and 0nether for me
          "Can u tell me why I am called noob because I play Trench Wars?
          I am full of that S**T!

Long life for TW!!!!" ~ Agnium

Comment

thank you so much Mitch.
            You made trenchwars much more fun now you are leaving.
            Maybe you could try to make som "real" friends in SVS. Although it is gonna be hard to find them, i'm sure you'll find one. The bots need friends too you know.
            Anyway, bad luck over there!
            and dont have fun
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Toodeloo Mitch.

Comment

Mitch> DOMI IN 4 CASTRO
                Mitch> DOMI IN 4 CASTRO
                Mitch> DOMI IN 4 CASTRO
                Mitch> DOMI IN 4 CASTRO
                Mitch> DOMI IN 4 CASTRO
                Mitch> CASTRO IS TRYING TO KILL ME

see ya, buddy.

Comment

PHAT GREETZ SVS LIKE WOAH
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by yung
                    this is just Mitch's pathetic attempt to become uber ereet... if you want to quit TW and go to DZA or whatnot, go for it, why do you need to tell all of us? I'll tell you why, because you want attention, you want us all to be like "ooo, Mitch is uber ereet svs player now." Beat it.

I dont know Mitch but i agree with this person

Comment

hi im Mitch, im a flaming homo who can only play the terrier ship and i think i own everyone. i will win "championship(s)" this twl season while taking it up the ass from oni link, i love playing with my bursts, they make me wet. too bad i'm going to dueling arizona, i know everyones gonna miss me. laf.. one word.. pathetic

Comment

Mitch..

you've been around awhile. A lot of people don't like to admit that you're any good at what you do, because your personality is so abrasive, but I'll give you props for the way you fly the red ship.

And while most people will remember you as the egotistical shithead that thinks he's gods gift to basing.. I prefer to remember the pre-light days, when you were just a no-personality, asskissing shithead that couldn't find a squad because nobody liked him.

So let's take a little walk down memory lane... back to a time when mitch aka gap was looking for a squad, and he approached a little squad... called pallies....

here's a little taste of his recruit poll... I didn't ask all pallies if I could post this, and these are supposed to be anonymous polls, so I have changed some of the names to protect the guilty...

<You're getting sleepy.. you're traveling back through time.. and you awake on April 7th 2002>

Hey, samu, I want to join pallies. I quit Zero hour. As you know, I am a baser. But if you do a !rank on Deeq there you can see my warbird skills which are in the top 80 most of the time. In jav elim I'm 28 i do believe under the name Mitch. My former squads are: Nationals, Beatdown Brigade, Ink, Kemopetrol, Sk8, No Surrender, WildFire, Zero Hour. I left ZH because they were not active enough. May I join samz? May I?

(and so it starts)

Posted: April 07 2002,17:12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        I, talked about this on the chat for a while and I don't really feel like repeting myself, so I am just gonna say. HELLS NO.

Posted: April 07 2002,17:29

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        He annoys the living #### out of me. He is a whiney little bitch. He pisses me off.

(our censor was turned on when we switched our forums over, so any old profanity will be deleted)

Posted: April 07 2002,21:59

6 vetoes? Holy shit.
                        I'd imagine you'd have to be a realy ####### to merit that. Maybe I just don't see the real Mitch, but, he seems really nice to me. Whatever though. I already told him he got veto votes. 6 vetoes in about 6 hours.

I'll close to poll soon, but I'll let the voting continue. It would be weird to close it this quick. And, plus, I want to let everyone voice their opinion. Even if it's worthless. Muahaha

Posted: April 08 2002,10:03

My only regret is that I didn't get to be the first to veto him...
                        fuck gap. there's a reason we asked him to leave the <censored> chat. (why is he back, btw?)

Posted: April 08 2002,10:11

If nobody's given gap a final word, I'd really like to be the one who tells him he's rejected.

Posted: April 08 2002,11:18

You're one sick fuck bz.
                        P.S. XXX already told him, I was in line before you

Posted: April 08 2002,12:31

I'm proud of us.. this was the quickest and most decisive poll we've ever had.

Posted: April 08 2002,14:01

11 vetoes... proud of us.

Posted: April 08 2002,17:11

Posted: April 08 2002,17:31

voting is FUN!

Posted: April 09 2002,09:47

I don't think we've ever had 13 votes for the same choice before.

Posted: April 09 2002,10:46

Apparently the Pallies as a whole feel really strongly about this whole issue.
                        GAP/MITCH/DEEQ/GIMP = DISEASED

Okay, the judge's thoughts are in - Gap/Deeq has not made it into Pallies. Infact, he holds the highest record for vetoes ever.

Way to go, Gap.

<YOU ARE NOW AWAKENING... FULLY RESTED AND FEELING GREAT>

wasn't that fun, boys and girls?

gg gap/mitch/deeq
                        Last edited by bloodzombie; 08-26-2002, 06:09 PM.
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Disclaiming my innocence!

Apparently the Pallies as a whole feel really strongly about this whole issue.
                          GAP/MITCH/DEEQ/GIMP = DISEASED
                          I said that.

Me.

<---
                          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Re: Bye bye.

Originally posted by Mitch
                            After I get my championship(s) this year I am going to leave Trench Wars and become an SVS player. I will pop in to get 200 kills every now and then in my terr and I will be here for next year and TWT to win more championships for light. But mainly only for league games.

No flames, be happy yourself if you hate me.

If you don't hate me feel free to play with me in Dueling Arizona.

Originally posted by Disliked
                            However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                            when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

Holy sheet, that was a long ass time ago, whoa!! props bz...

I won't tell who the pallies that asked to join light were. I will say that the number is 9, 8 of which are on your current roster.

Comment

Excuse me, 7. A certain machine of rice is not on your roster.

Comment

Working...
                                X