Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hahah

Originally posted by yung
    I love the fact that Pallies hate me more then Mitch, thats a huge accomplishment, but then again, i actually made the squad when I first asked to join
    We's buddies yung... you knows that.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Play SVS all the time and be sure to think you are getting the hang of it. Then next time the TW server crashes, me and nockm will do our SVS hookup, which for some reason always seems to magically happen everytime TW is down eventhough I never see him when I'm actually playing TW, and show you how it's done.

I'm pretty sure no one from pallies ever asked to join light, maybe someone did, but definitely not 7 or 8. I mean if you are going to make up stuff, make it realistic. Like for example how concreteschlyrd once used his amazing sexual prowess to save the Earth from a swarm of sex starved midgets. Stuff like that people won't question, because it just makes sense.

Comment

Man, and that's only the first time I had to save the Earth using my unparalleled sexual prowess.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Re: Bye bye.

Originally posted by Mitch

If you don't hate me feel free to play with me in Dueling Arizona.
          Thats where all the Pros Play. I'm confused
          // cool //

Comment

Rage would get a kick out of your post... I remember the time you told me that Destroy was asked to join Intrepid, and how funny Rage found that... I think this would just make him laugh harder
            ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

To Mitch's credit, he did supply me with a list of names, and it was mostly believeable, except that only 3 of them are current pallies, two of them I believe, and woudln't care if they went to light (you know who you are) the other one didn't actually ask mitch.. ruby told mitch that he asked to join, and that one I don't believe.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

The only thing holding my back from asking to join Light is that I can't stand a lot of the people in the squad and would never leave Pallies unless it dissolved.

Other then those two minor details, I suppose I could've asked to join Light.

Comment

Cya Mitch have fun in SVS.

PS. pj is another really cute popy gona bite the dust now?
                  Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Thanks

By leaving, you've made trench wars a better place. Thanks.
                    oO;

Comment

If I were on Pallies, I'd TOTALLY have asked to join Light because they seem cool.

Comment

Mitch, can I join light?
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

whos mitch?
                          COYO

Comment

Who's Official,Coyote,Mosquito?
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                            X