No announcement yet.

what do you think of the new base map <- thread title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fuck, you guys are fucking stupid racism, warned, tard. -ZeUs!! There is nothing wrong with the new map, this is the map that should've been used from the get go. You are all just mad you suck at life.

-nt-
    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 01-27-2004, 02:33 PM.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Before we continue the complaining, this is not "the new map", it's a new map, just like #basefr13, etc. It's just for fun, people, it's not the new TWD or TWL map. And diagonal blocks are cosmetic, if you don't like how the map looks, big deal, it can be changed.

The reason for the 2 floating blocks is because without the 2 terr cram nubs, the horizonal line under flag is too open and too hard to protect during flag room battles.

Comment

I really like this map.
        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

The current basing map has had a lot of work, thought, and testing. It is very well balenced and extremely hard to think of improvments. Maybe we will eventualy find somthing better but the only way to do that is test out these maps.

Also how fun a game is varries on who is on your team and who you are playing.
          Last edited by Vitron; 01-27-2004, 05:27 PM.

Comment

Hmph, I use to love watching people make that diagonal shot on the left to break a line...guess I'm not seeing that anymore

Comment

Working...
            X