A bot named alyks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bot named alyks

I'm sitting in spec and I notice this levi named "Alyks" just spinning and firing levi bombs. I know the ole botted levi/wb trick is oldhat, but it's the first time ive ever seen one in use. Just to see if I can screw with the owner, I enlisted the help of another player to help rep Alyks into safe so he can time out and dc.

After several attempts (cloackers love skill killing those random spinning levis) at repping him into safe, he was finnaly stuck in safe. Waiting along side him to see when was about to timeout, the moment came and passed but he stayed in safe over 30 mins without dcing.

Shortly afterwards, I lagged out (3:15am PST) and I think a bunch of others did too, but I can't verify. Alyks was gone too, but ?find Alyks showed him as being last seen 2 hours ago.

wierd o_0
    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Re: A bot named alyks

Originally posted by Benno
    Alyks was gone too, but ?find Alyks showed him as being last seen 2 hours ago.

wierd o_0
    This is a known continuum-bug.
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Maybe someone left their computer on with a paperweight on tab and left
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
        Maybe someone left their computer on with a paperweight on tab and left
        Obviously. I usually do it by ramming a paperclip or a pen lid into the keys.
        sdg

Comment

This is like subspace x-files:eek:
          1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

Next time a ?help or ?cheater call is sufficient for this too A lot easier for you
            Greets,
            Roger

Comment

Spinning and shooting, like that, is illegal in TW. Be it manually controlled or by some bot. Please report any individuals you see doing that, or get in a shark and rep them into a safe zone.
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Re: A bot named alyks

Originally posted by Benno
                I'm sitting in spec and I notice this levi named "Alyks" just spinning and firing levi bombs. I know the ole botted levi/wb trick is oldhat, but it's the first time ive ever seen one in use. Just to see if I can screw with the owner, I enlisted the help of another player to help rep Alyks into safe so he can time out and dc.

After several attempts (cloackers love skill killing those random spinning levis) at repping him into safe, he was finnaly stuck in safe. Waiting along side him to see when was about to timeout, the moment came and passed but he stayed in safe over 30 mins without dcing.

Shortly afterwards, I lagged out (3:15am PST) and I think a bunch of others did too, but I can't verify. Alyks was gone too, but ?find Alyks showed him as being last seen 2 hours ago.

wierd o_0
                u must have a lot of time on your hands
                3:disown> some dude just honked at me
                3:waven> if i get any more medals its gonna crash the site
                3:disown> pulling him over
                3:disown> fukin clown
                3:Revolt> you driving?
                3:disown> yes
                3:disown> at work
                3:Revolt> ??
                3:tmac <ZH>> the fuk
                3:Revolt> in police car
                3:disown> pulling him over, one sec
                3:tmac <ZH>> LOL
                3:Revolt> playing trench wars?
                3:Revolt> ?????????
                3:disown> yes got a dell in here
                3:tmac <ZH>> pro
                3:disown> im alttabbed on chat

Comment

a ghsot in tw
                  welcome

Comment

I did do a ?cheater but nobody responded, besides repping him into safe was more fun. Only took an hour tops for the whole thing.

When Alyks got stuck in safe another player basicly admited it Alyks was his and was pretty upset about it in PM. The reason I thought it was a bot not just 2 keys weighed down was owner's inability to just fly it out of safe and how it was in safe over 30 mins.
                    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

You actually waited for 30mins? Wow you must have been bored :/
                      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                      ---A few minutes later---
                      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                      9:Kim> UM
                      9:Kim> i didn't
                      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

i doubt he literally stared at the thing for 30mins..

Comment

agreed
                          TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                          TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                          Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                          1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                          4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                          1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Am i hearing that if i spawn, and hold down right/left and ctrl for 30 minutes, its illegal?

Are u saying, that i am not allowed to do that, because it violates some twisted sort of subspace code of conduct?

WTF

I mean really.
                            What
                            The
                            Fuck?

WTfZ?!

roflmafoam!
                            http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                            ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

benno and i once told some newbie that if u run into a wall really hard in a terrier you can fly through it. we made this look real by putting a portal on the other side and pressing insert as we hit the wall. he bought it, and we watched him bonk walls for 2-3 hours after. we have lots of time on our hands :/
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                              X