X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Complaint on pure_luck

Originally posted by ckpoon
    My query (complaint) is:
    - Does he have the authority to silence me in a game in ?go base since this is not twl?
    Yes.
    Excessive and deliberate verbal harassment, spamming or flooding of public or private channels, is against the rules in ALL of Trench Wars.
    "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Define 'excessive'.

Bear in your mind that most of us are aware that there are people who call others 'newbs' 10 times in a minute and we don't see them getting warned.
      Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

I am pretty sure that TD was a macro - in which case you can not silence and or ban him for doing so. You should just instruct people to turn off their macroes like they have been telling people who get pissed at pub spammers all the time. Learn your rules.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Why put TD into pub chat anyways? The only reason I see for doing this is to piss the other team's terrier off.

Comment

Thats probalby why he did it. I dont see the real problem he wasnt banned ther should be no real question about this.

I demand to know why this thread isnt closed yet, there were better racism threads closed on the 1st day and they made sence and had reasoning to be here, this dont.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by wark <ZH>
              I am pretty sure that TD was a macro - in which case you can not silence and or ban him for doing so. You should just instruct people to turn off their macroes like they have been telling people who get pissed at pub spammers all the time. Learn your rules.
              Unfortunately you don't know for sure if was a macro. Typing something excessively as to block out my vision of what other ppl in PUB chat are saying is considered spam and should be silenced, macro or not.

Comment

So wark what ur saying is, if i spam with a macro i cant be warned or banned or silenced for it? bc i got the impression that when i got warned for it b4 it was still spam even witha macro. Obviosly when i sent 6 lines of "OMG UR HOT" or something for example within a matter of secoundz it wasnt me typing it out or i'd be 1 hella typer, and as we all know from certain ppl on here i aint to great at that.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Liar 500 wpm

Comment

I am just saying it was probaly a macro, and since there is a f command to turn off seeing macroes, spamming with macroes isnt illegal and never has been.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I am just saying it was probaly a macro, and since there is a f command to turn off seeing macroes, spamming with macroes isnt illegal and never has been.
                      But spamming has been I believe. Spamming by typing out something or spamming by macros is still spamming.

Comment

Damn it thats confusing, can someone like KJW PLZ clear up if spaming with a macro is illegal? I'D LIKE TO KNOW OMGZ that'd own if it wasnt!

and i'd like to konw why it isnt illegal to spam in pms, when i reported someone for it i was simply told to ignore him, thats bs i wanted him banned.
                        _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Re: Re: Complaint on pure_luck

Originally posted by KJW
                          Yes.
                          Excessive and deliberate verbal harassment, spamming or flooding of public or private channels, is against the rules in ALL of Trench Wars.
                          rofl too funny most of staff should already be banned then lol
                          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                            Damn it thats confusing, can someone like KJW PLZ clear up if spaming with a macro is illegal? I'D LIKE TO KNOW OMGZ that'd own if it wasnt!

and i'd like to konw why it isnt illegal to spam in pms, when i reported someone for it i was simply told to ignore him, thats bs i wanted him banned.
                            I would think that using a macro to do it would be considered "excessive and deliberate".

Comment

K well wark was saying different that why i asked :X

And agreed, lots of staff spam me in PM's particuarly, and in chats to, but i'd never report them bc i luv them
                              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

you were an ER? Uh yeah, it is illegal as long as it's excessive.

Comment

Working...
                                X