Enough for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough for me

It appears to me that these boards are mostly being used for non-productive reasons and have lost the majority of their value. “Free speech” gone the way of morons who are unable to mount a sustained intellectual discussion that neither supports nor defends any fruitful or meaningful ideas. The primary purpose of the vast majority of posts seems to be for certain people to display smugness and mockery in order to maintain their exalted and lofty personal self-images. Misrepresentation is often used to marginalize and discredit any argument that is different then their own, choosing rather to live in the delusional perspective that THIER world is truly reality. I have rarely seen any place that where a person gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of facts.
    I have posted in the past in hopes of contributing something of value, it has been a miserable failure. I grossly underestimated my ability to deal with the moronic immaturity that pervades every square inch of this forum. There is no sense in trying anymore, I am just wasting my time. For me, life is too short to spend time on something this inane and fruitless. I truly wish the best of luck to those who care about this forum. Hopefully others won’t burn out like me and you guys can somehow pull this forum back into something more than a lazy, gossip-laden, dick-sizing contest.

sdg

Comment

most adjectives ever
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Re: Enough for me

Originally posted by Ephemeral
        etc etc etc...

Dude, it is always a good idea to take a vacation from a place if you are sick and tired of it. But trust me you will be back, for although there are many, many idiots who bring in various streams of plagues of stupidity with them into this place, there are a few true forum vets, such as myself who patrol this place and post something deeply meanful

Don't give up the hopes ... because those idiots would inevitably bring those plagues of stupidity with them into every cornor of the real world. Then, you will find, really this place isn't that much worse after all.
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Re: Re: Enough for me

And its also not of the best interests of the original poster if you edit everything he just said with "etc etc etc"

Originally posted by TelC@t
          ellipsis
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

well there's a guy who takes this game and its forums way too seriously
            Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
            Mirror <ZH> this sucks
            Server> dont worry mirror
            Server> shark fits your tits
            Peace <ZH>> shut up
            Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
            Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
            1:Hercules> im level 90
            1:Hercules> in 9d
            1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
            1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Hey ephemeral, you don't have to try and convert the forum goers into social commentators, when you write your threads the majority of replies are from people who know what they're talking about so don't give up the faith. Also when you write a thread I struggle to understand it, so anyone who's first language isn't english is fucked, reducing the chance of crap being posted in reply. But seriously mate, don't give up the faith! Just because some people are cock's doesn't mean everyone is
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Bandwidth Bandwidth Bandwidth Bandwidth Bandwidth Bandwidth Bandwidth Bandwidth Bandwidth Bandwidth
                  Originally posted by Stabwound
                  Everything here's red so I'll do it in a nice fetching shade of green. Warned for spamming, leeching bandwidth and being really annoying. I've been itching to do that. COME ON, ONLY TWO TO GO! -ZeUs!!
                  Last edited by ZeUs!!; 02-09-2004, 03:11 PM.
                  http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                  ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

You forgot the attention whoring and constant smarminess of people who feel the need to post about everytime they "leave" (see: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...&threadid=2306).
                    It's trenchwars, not 19th century european politics, WTF did you expect? Tea and crumpets while we debate the Duke's latest position on how to solve the plight of the Polish peasant class? It's a forum for a fucking spaceship game for christ sakes! If you don't like it, leave quietly. Posting arrogant ass leaving threads (again, and again and again) doesn't make you any better than the rest of us.

Ya sure I can look back on the threads you've started, and see some interesting discussions, but if you choose to bail now because your bitter everyone else isn't doing the same, you need to quit the entire game right now. Go join a forum that's not just an addendum to a game aimed at 15-30 year old males, and stop looking for something that wasn't ever there in the first place.

Comment

Bye ephermal, I have to agree and most people will agree with me, you are fucking intelligent. And you'll be missed, perhaps i'll talk to you in game sometime you seem like an interesting person.
                      EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                      cool koen> :)
                      PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                      cool koen> not because of a bug
                      EvoLd> Lol
                      Treachery> meh
                      EvoLd> why then?
                      PubAceR> women in power dont last
                      EvoLd> LOl
                      toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by wax
                        Your posts are extremly hard to understand, because some time you use very big words, and i get tired of going to www.dictionary.com

So I never reply
                        wtf i understood them and I'm 14.

How hard is it to work out what fruitless means
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

maybe you have english as motherlanguage
                          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                          Server> dont worry mirror
                          Server> shark fits your tits
                          Peace <ZH>> shut up
                          Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                          Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                          1:Hercules> im level 90
                          1:Hercules> in 9d
                          1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                          1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Re: Re: Enough for me

Originally posted by TelC@t
                            NOT Originally posted by Ephemeral
                            etc etc etc
                            Good job proving his point.
                            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Server
                              maybe you have english as motherlanguage
                              I don't, I understood and I agree with wadi (yea I know it's hard to believe, but I do agree with you this time)
                              Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Working...
                              X