• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heheheheh. Eph mentioned fruit, twice.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Comment

Re: Re: Enough for me

Originally posted by TelC@t
      , there are a few true forum vets, such as myself who patrol this place and post something deeply meanful

funniest post ever

(yes, I realize the irony of posting this in this thread)
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Eph, you dorky hippie, chill out man. =p
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i was going to post something that was smug and mocked eph, until i read wadi's post.

Originally posted by wadi
          You forgot the attention whoring and constant smarminess of people who feel the need to post about everytime they "leave" (see: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...&threadid=2306).
          It's trenchwars, not 19th century european politics, WTF did you expect? Tea and crumpets while we debate the Duke's latest position on how to solve the plight of the Polish peasant class? It's a forum for a fucking spaceship game for christ sakes! If you don't like it, leave quietly. Posting arrogant ass leaving threads (again, and again and again) doesn't make you any better than the rest of us.

Ya sure I can look back on the threads you've started, and see some interesting discussions, but if you choose to bail now because your bitter everyone else isn't doing the same, you need to quit the entire game right now. Go join a forum that's not just an addendum to a game aimed at 15-30 year old males, and stop looking for something that wasn't ever there in the first place.

Comment

I'd be at risk of starting another ridiculous arguement in which people that know nothing about me insult my intelligence by stating my own personal opinion, so I'll just agree with wadi and Bigwig.

Chill man, it's still just a game at the end of the day!
            Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
            1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Working...
            X