Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randedl Biased Banning and abusement of Power.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How convenient, you wait after 13 tks to warn your squaddies, but you ban me for what SEEMED like an ATTEMPTED tk. Good Game your nerdy Intelligence. Go back to saving the world online.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

ah well its ok i got banned just now for tking some spider in .?go base.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
        Ya, actually. The only ban I ever got was from Era for Tking waaay back when. 3 day ban, no warning, no nothing.

But hey! It gave me a great excuse to not join AS.
        That's because Erathia is a mental case and everybody knows it.
        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
          I meant erathia has no remorse when it comes to banning a squadie or a friend. most ppl think atleast 2 times, he dont even think once.

And rand, im sure u let a few things slip by, or u warn them using squadchat/pm instead of a /*warn. Dont worry 95% of staff does it so ur not alone, andi actualy think ur one of the better mods so im not downing u.
          maybe that's how you operated when you were on staff, but don't try to slander my name.

maybe there's a reason yer not on staff anymore cig, we are supposed to be unbiased.

and apt, like i said, i was playing the game, i called it as i saw it, you even admitted to trying to tk me "as a joke"
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

rofl, i never made it past <ZH>, i couldnt bann or even warn for that matter. My situation on staff is totatly different then urs. And like i said im not downing u, i belive ur one of the good staffers nowdays, yet ur coming out swinging at me. Calm down man.
            _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Rand did warn him, there's a record of it.

People who ignore warnings and then blatently try and stick that into the face of the person who warned them will get banned.

Bottom line, don't be a dick and you'll never get banned. I know a lot of people who have never gotten banned before, and I'd say when I ran my squad most of my squad fell into that category. And no it wasn't because I was biased to them as I HAVE banned squaddies before.

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Erathia banned me for tking like a year ago because I layed mines at entrance of a flag room in a pub.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  rofl, i never made it past <ZH>, i couldnt bann or even warn for that matter. My situation on staff is totatly different then urs. And like i said im not downing u, i belive ur one of the good staffers nowdays, yet ur coming out swinging at me. Calm down man.
                  CORRECTION: Cig Smoke warned me on numerous occasions while abusing his powers. :-)

Oh and I was banned for 7 days for first offense accidental teamkilling before I was staff. By Da Farmer!, But Dantax lifted it :-)
                  EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                  cool koen> :)
                  PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                  cool koen> not because of a bug
                  EvoLd> Lol
                  Treachery> meh
                  EvoLd> why then?
                  PubAceR> women in power dont last
                  EvoLd> LOl
                  toaster oven reviews

Comment

Working...