Teamspeak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak

Is there some way you could keep a system admin from entering into a channel you create? Randedl decided to start singing to me in pub 1 so I left into a password-protected channel. He followed me in there and continued to sing to me. While it was definitely sweet, he's not going to get any play. What can I do?

Anonymously yours,
    Nagged in New Orleans

I can never hear a word on teamspeak
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

teamspeak is shit most of the time.

Comment

The short answer is NO, no you can't stop a mod from entering a private channel. Its like trenchwars. When given powers they aren't supposed to abuse it but they do anyway.

The long answer is maybe a policy should be put in place that would make a mod stop going into a channel that staff have to follow. I mean you can't put a person out of a channel when they are supposed to administer it. So it is more of a policy issue than an right issue.

I don't know if you can or cant but can't you not just mute his ass?
        Last edited by Force of Nature; 02-15-2004, 11:45 AM.
        Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Force of Nature
          The short answer is NO, no you can't stop a mod from entering a private channel. Its like trenchwars. When given powers they aren't supposed to abuse it but they do anyway.

The long answer is maybe a policy should be put in place that would make a mod stop going into a channel that staff have to follow. I mean you can't put a person out of a channel when they are supposed to administer it. So it is more of a policy issue than an right issue.

I don't know if you can or cant but can't you not just mute his ass?
          I think you can mute players so they can't hear you.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

I've got a question about TS as well. I use teamspeak, and it says that you have to speak english only. If I make my own channel (such as Pirates or something that has a password), can I speak any language or even play music?
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

No kim, you will conform to our white-western ways and speak english or you will face Trench Wars staff and their punitive terms. I mean sure.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                I've got a question about TS as well. I use teamspeak, and it says that you have to speak english only. If I make my own channel (such as Pirates or something that has a password), can I speak any language or even play music?
                those rules only apply to the Public channels unless specified in other channels ^_^. but sure, you can make your own channel and speak whatever..

Comment

Originally posted by dimboy2
                  I think you can mute players so they can't hear you.
                  I meant mute him so you can't hear him. What I was getting on about more is the fact that you might not be able to mute Channel or System Adminstrators.
                  Jav Guide: Jav Guide

Too bad you have to be a pallie to see it

Comment

Heyhey,

Yes, you are able to mute/unmute SA's and CA's. However, its not recommended ofcourse

To your incident, i don't think its the policy that they can enter, unless a SA needs to enter when there is a report or other things to attend do.
                    The best thing is to email complaints@trenchwars.org about this incident. Include as many info as you can.
                    Greets,
                    Roger

Comment

Originally posted by Rodge_Rabbit
                      Heyhey,

Yes, you are able to mute/unmute SA's and CA's. However, its not recommended ofcourse

To your incident, i don't think its the policy that they can enter, unless a SA needs to enter when there is a report or other things to attend do.
                      The best thing is to email complaints@trenchwars.org about this incident. Include as many info as you can.
                      Yea, what he said
                      "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

rob,

i don't want to close my eyes, i don't want to fall asleep, cuz i'll miss you babe, and i don't want to miss a thiiiiing
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Stephen Tyler = Ape Man
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

OMG! No play for you. Give it up.

Comment

Rob, I think Randled has a crush on you.
                              Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Working...
                              X